Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being ignorant and not reading through the thread is this for a fantasy football league? If new members can join, I'm in. If not just pigeon bomb the hell out of me.

1. Ensconatus
2. SteelCurtain57
3. Sawdustman
4. TBaker34
5. RockyTop Fox
6. Scarecrow aka The Champ
7. RSB

If we get openings, you're 2nd on a waiting list.

1. Ensconatus
2. SteelCurtain57
3. Sawdustman
4. TBaker34
5. RockyTop Fox
7. RSB
9.TST
10.Gridiron Gun

1. Ensconatus
2. SteelCurtain57
3. Sawdustman
4. TBaker34
5. RockyTop Fox
7. RSB
9.TST
10.Gridiron Gun
11.JCB

I sent him a message. Hopefully we can get the whole group to mark their keepers within the week.

Sunday, May 17th I'm clearing all non keeper selection players.

Let's talk rookie draft time

I sent him a message. Hopefully we can get the whole group to mark their keepers within the week.

Sunday, May 17th I'm clearing all non keeper selection players.

Let's talk rookie draft time
Okay maybe a dumb question but how do we mark our keepers? I don't see the option.....

i have some bums I dont care to keep, if I dont designate them keepers I get more draft picks?

Yes. Minimum you will receive is 6 picks. If you cut more than 4 players you will have picks at the end of the draft to fill the roster.

At least that's how the site seems to be set up.

I'm still in. And looking to trade up in the first round.
im sitting at pick 3...i might be interested in trading back...i still need to find my log in info to get on the site..

ive had discussions about moving up and back...so many people interested in that spot. im looking for a rg3 trade so someone can jump up and take mariota.

im sitting at pick 3...i might be interested in trading back...i still need to find my log in info to get on the site..

ive had discussions about moving up and back...so many people interested in that spot. im looking for a rg3 trade so someone can jump up and take mariota.

Hahaha if someone takes Mariota at 3 I'll die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back