Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Lamar was a great value there. Was hoping to snatch him up later.

Had my eye on Hyde too but I figured he would be gone by the time I pick again.

I hope my Wayne pick sucks for our sake. This may be his last season, but I hear he's recovering well from the ACL.

I could no longer take risks on rookies sliding further. Had to take Hyde.

I am genuinely disappointed about missing out on Cooks more than anyone. I think he's going to be a fun player to watch and a future star. And with Brees I think there's a ton of value for him as a rookie. Wouldn't surprise me a bit if he gets ROTY. Really should've just "reached" for him and taken him instead of Maclin. I do have a very good feeling about Maclin this year though.

I hope my Wayne pick sucks for our sake. This may be his last season, but I hear he's recovering well from the ACL.

Both of those guys I was planning on taking this round or next. I guess we're about even on stolen picks now.

I am genuinely disappointed about missing out on Cooks more than anyone. I think he's going to be a fun player to watch and a future star. And with Brees I think there's a ton of value for him as a rookie. Wouldn't surprise me a bit if he gets ROTY. Really should've just "reached" for him and taken him instead of Maclin. I do have a very good feeling about Maclin this year though.

Yea it's not fun to reach... But you almost have to if you believe in a player or situation.

Gordon is a HUGE risk but if by some miracle he wins his appeal it could end up being the steal of the draft. And with this being dynasty even if he doesn't play this year he could still be a big time player in the following seasons.

Gordon is a HUGE risk but if by some miracle he wins his appeal it could end up being the steal of the draft. And with this being dynasty even if he doesn't play this year he could still be a big time player in the following seasons.
That's why I was hoping he'd slide to the next round. He's worth tucking on a bench for a year.

That's why I was hoping he'd slide to the next round. He's worth tucking on a bench for a year.
Yeah I think he's well worth the risk at this point in the draft. You just gotta hope this dude finally gets his head on straight and doesn't ruin his career doing dumb s***.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back