Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to be able to vote on trades to make sure they're considered fair.

And you wanna talk about last round all my players getting stolen... I had planned on taking either Williams, Bell, Matthews, Gordon, or Hopkins with my next picks. Hadn't even considered an alternative because I figured at least a couple would be there.

You guys are good... my friends I play with in my main league, not so much. I have my way with them, and they never steal my picks.

We need to be able to vote on trades to make sure they're considered fair.

And you wanna talk about last round all my players getting stolen... I had planned on taking either Williams, Bell, Matthews, Gordon, or Hopkins with my next picks. Hadn't even considered an alternative because I figured at least a couple would be there.

You guys are good... my friends I play with in my main league, not so much. I have my way with them, and they never steal my picks.

I'm pretty sure I set trades to popular vote. But regardless it all goes thru me so I'll veto if I have to

Went with Rudolph cause Rodgev apparently hates winning so much that he rejected the greatest trade in his favor of all time for Josh Gordon.

Young, contract year TE, in a pro TE system. Good value here.

I picked him up last year, guy is a great change of pace from Bush. If Bush goes down, I got huge value.
I was targeting him too but it looks like 520 would've got him before me anyway so oh well. I think it's a great pick. I think we're going to see more of a split backfield even if Bush stays healthy.

I picked him up last year, guy is a great change of pace from Bush. If Bush goes down, I got huge value.

You have huge value regardless. Surprised he fell that far.

I actually envision Bell as the guy getting the majority of carries this season regardless of Bush's health (since he continues to have fumbling issues).

This MF'er (Bell) is the reason I lost my FF championship in another league last year... He got like 22 points that week and Rivers took a dump on my face with only 6 or 7 points against the ****ing Raiders (worst pass defense in the league).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back