Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont hate winning i just understand value. If Gordon plays he is a top 3 WR if he doesnt then i screwed the pooch on my 9th round pick. If i make the trade none of the guys i could have picked at those spots could get me the points Gordon potentially could have and If i combined them then i would have to take a starter out of his position and plug in a late round draft pick. Just didnt see the value

I dont hate winning i just understand value. If Gordon plays he is a top 3 WR if he doesnt then i screwed the pooch on my 9th round pick. If i make the trade none of the guys i could have picked at those spots could get me the points Gordon potentially could have and If i combined them then i would have to take a starter out of his position and plug in a late round draft pick. Just didnt see the value

Yup, he woulda been a target of mine if he had made it. Some experts said he was worth the risk with a 5th.... Seemed crazy to me

Gordon is getting you zero points this season. I offered you 10, 11, 12, and 13. Any team that's drafting twice in 4 middle rounds, that's a serious advantage in a dynasty league.

Gordon is getting you zero points this season. I offered you 10, 11, 12, and 13. Any team that's drafting twice in 4 middle rounds, that's a serious advantage in a dynasty league.

I've never been in a league that allowed trading picks in the first year. Are you sure we can do that? Like someone else said, usually trades have to go through an approval process.

Now trading away picks in future drafts I understand. That can be submitted to the group and voted on. Not that I have a problem with however everyone wants to do this. Just seems odd.

I've never been in a league that allowed trading picks in the first year. Are you sure we can do that? Like someone else said, usually trades have to go through an approval process.

Now trading away picks in future drafts I understand. That can be submitted to the group and voted on. Not that I have a problem with however everyone wants to do this. Just seems odd.

I offered and he rejected, the website allowed it. That's all I know.

I offered and he rejected, the website allowed it. That's all I know.

What I'm curious about is usually once a trade is made and accepted, it takes 3 or 4 days so other players can vote on it. But you only have 12 hours to make a pick. Would the draft go on hold for 4 days? Or would the the veto process be skipped?

I'm not complaining, just genuinely curious.

What I'm curious about is usually once a trade is made and accepted, it takes 3 or 4 days so other players can vote on it. But you only have 12 hours to make a pick. Would the draft go on hold for 4 days? Or would the the veto process be skipped?

I'm not complaining, just genuinely curious.

Rodgev should trade me Josh Gordon and find out for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back