Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just hoping to get a good year or two out of Gordon. By all reports he didnt fail his test he was just in Europe when they called and didnt make it back in time if he wasnt already in the program it wouldnt have been so huge. Either way if this kid sits out a year he will be hungry as hell to prove himself next year

I select Andre Williams.

My pick was a toss up between Hyde and Williams, RSB made my pick easy. I think Jennings will be a bum and this kid will be owning that back field shortly.

Williams was gonna be my pick this next round, but I'm much happier with Hyde.

I don't think Jennings will be a bum at all though. Maybe if that OL still blows, I guess.

Williams was gonna be my pick this next round, but I'm much happier with Hyde.

I don't think Jennings will be a bum at all though. Maybe if that OL still blows, I guess.

Yea I figured you would snag him. Funny you're happier with Hyde but we argued over who was the better talent during the draft convos and we were reverse.

Yea I figured you would snag him. Funny you're happier with Hyde but we argued over who was the better talent during the draft convos and we were reverse.

No... I was never that high on Williams.

My top 3 RBs, in no particular order, were Hyde, Mason, and Sankey.

We never really argued about it, but I remember you saying you didn't see much in Mason.

Im just hoping to get a good year or two out of Gordon. By all reports he didnt fail his test he was just in Europe when they called and didnt make it back in time if he wasnt already in the program it wouldnt have been so huge. Either way if this kid sits out a year he will be hungry as hell to prove himself next year

Alright man what do you want for Josh Gordon, I've offered the farm twice already..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back