Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the Marvin Jones pick. Kinda surprised he lasted this long.

For a guy who is 24 and caught 10 touchdowns last year I'm surprised too. But the Bengals have been saying they want to get back to a running-based attack, so maybe people don't think he'll get those opportunities as much.

I'm willing to risk it though.

For a guy who is 24 and caught 10 touchdowns last year I'm surprised too. But the Bengals have been saying they want to get back to a running-based attack, so maybe people don't think he'll get those opportunities as much.

I picked him up the week he scored 4 TDs on the Jets... and I left him on the bench.

Still managed to beat JCB with my bum ass team.

I think JCB either takes a long time on purpose or is so nervous about his picks that he can't come to a conclusion that quickly... As if he didn't even look at what players were available before he got on the clock.

I'm just anxious to pick... I just got home and am free pretty much the rest of the day. Need my picks. But the wait is always brutal since I'm picking first.

I think JCB either takes a long time on purpose or is so nervous about his picks that he can't come to a conclusion that quickly... As if he didn't even look at what players were available before he got on the clock.

I'm just anxious to pick... I just got home and am free pretty much the rest of the day. Need my picks. But the wait is always brutal since I'm picking first.

He thrives on attention. What better way then to drag out his picks to get it

Part of the reason I picked up hill. If he can carve out 190-200 touches, I might have a solid rb2

Gio is still solid no matter what... He'll end up around 1000 rushing yards and have probably 750+ receiving yards.

But Hill was a good pick and, of course, one of my targets with my next two picks.

They are saying they want to give Gio 15-20 touches a game between carrying the ball and catches

Yeah and I could see Dalton's passing attempts dip into the teens and low 20's.

Until we see what the guys start doing on Sunday, they can say they want Gio to touch the rock that often, but I'm gonna hope hill forces them to give him touches as well.

Gio is still solid no matter what... He'll end up around 1000 rushing yards and have probably 750+ receiving yards.

But Hill was a good pick and, of course, one of my targets with my next two picks.

I think he's going to get more receiving touches with playing in the slot. That'll drop his rushing a bit. And also give hill his chance to shine.

I read somewhere dont remember where at the moment that they have plans to have them both on the field at the same time. Gio in the slot and Hill as the traditional HB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back