Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you believe I'm stalling that's kinda pathetic. I am busy guys, really busy. Try it sometime

Says the guy with more posts than anyone in this thread... C'mon dude.

I took 18 hours, worked a job and an internship last semester. I'm pretty damn busy myself. I'm just good with time management, and it only takes a few seconds to make a post on here. Same goes for making a draft pick.

I was busy all day today until I got home a couple hours ago. It appears pretty intentional since you post all day and just happen to rarely be available when you're on the clock.

I ain't mad... just sayin'.

Says the guy with more posts than anyone in this thread... C'mon dude.

I took 18 hours, worked a job and an internship last semester. I'm pretty damn busy myself. I'm just good with time management, and it only takes a few seconds to make a post on here. Same goes for making a draft pick.

I was busy all day today until I got home a couple hours ago. It appears pretty intentional since you post all day and just happen to rarely be available when you're on the clock.

I ain't mad... just sayin'.
how long have you been waiting on me? I just got a PM a hour or two ago

how long have you been waiting on me? I just got a PM a hour or two ago

Wasn't checking my phone much all day... had no clue what was going on in the draft or anything until a couple hours ago. But when I saw it had been over three hours you had been on the clock, I got antsy.

It's a long shot my guy would make it back to me anyway. But I think RSB and you are the most likely to grab him.

I'm hoping to play the board and get both the guys I'm looking at. Just hope I take the right one first so the other guy is still there when it comes back around.

This part of the draft has gotten much tighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back