Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what's happening to me right now with RB. I almost took Freeman over Tate last round because I think Freeman should be the better back in the long run. But I thought I still had a decent chance at getting Freeman next round. Then Mason and Hill immediately went off the board and I knew I was f'd because Freeman would be the next rookie back selected.

I personally preferred Freeman over Mason and Hill, but I was worried JCB or RTF would take him.

Pretty much same deal here. My oldest player is Arian Foster at 27. I really hope this league goes the distance because I purposefully built for the future over taking aging studs with several of my picks.

I was a little worried at first... But now that I'm seeing the response to the draft, I think we have a good group of people to keep this thing alive for awhile.

It was definitely early. But in a league full of Titan fans, if you really wanted him you were gonna have to reach. I know I was definitely eying him, but a round or two later.

I think that was true for this entire draft. Unless you magically landed in some special lucky spot, you had to reach

Sankey was such a homer pick, but I like it.

He'll be the top rookie RB this year and should be our guy the next several years, at the least.

And I honestly don't think he's much of a reach. There's no way he would've made it back to me at 4.12. He will go in rounds 3-5 in standard FF leagues (without Titan fans). I got him in the 3rd in a dynasty league where it makes even more sense.

I'm not one to reach for our players. I really never have... I know better.

I was a little worried at first... But now that I'm seeing the response to the draft, I think we have a good group of people to keep this thing alive for awhile.
Yeah I really hope so. Seems like we're all pretty deep into it and know what we're doing for the most part. So it should be a fun league. I just can't help but be nervous in a league that is reliant on every single person returning year after year. Hopefully we could fill the spot if someone bails though.

Yeah I really hope so. Seems like we're all pretty deep into it and know what we're doing for the most part. So it should be a fun league. I just can't help but be nervous in a league that is reliant on every single person returning year after year. Hopefully we could fill the spot if someone bails though.

As long as the team isn't complete garbage...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back