Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping to play the board and get both the guys I'm looking at. Just hope I take the right one first so the other guy is still there when it comes back around.

This part of the draft has gotten much tighter.
Yeah definitely. It's tricky deciding on who to take first. I had the same dilemma a few rounds ago. I really wanted Cooks AND Matthews. And truth be told, I have a feeling Matthews is the better fantasy player this year. But I knew if I took Matthews first, there was no way Cooks would be there by the time it got back around to me. So even though I wanted Matthews slightly more I grabbed Cooks and crossed my fingers that Matthews would last until my next pick. Luckily it worked out.

Yeah definitely. It's tricky deciding on who to take first. I had the same dilemma a few rounds ago. I really wanted Cooks AND Matthews. And truth be told, I have a feeling Matthews is the better fantasy player this year. But I knew if I took Matthews first, there was no way Cooks would be there by the time it got back around to me. So even though I wanted Matthews slightly more I grabbed Cooks and crossed my fingers that Matthews would last until my next pick. Luckily it worked out.

I wanted both of them, so you suck.

I targeted Mathews one round too late. And The surge started and everything starting going.
That's what's happening to me right now with RB. I almost took Freeman over Tate last round because I think Freeman should be the better back in the long run. But I thought I still had a decent chance at getting Freeman next round. Then Mason and Hill immediately went off the board and I knew I was f'd because Freeman would be the next rookie back selected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back