Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scarecrow actually sent me a second option that's still on the board. But I'm thinking we might should just wait on him since he's only a couple hours away from getting off work. He may want to look at who's been selected and re-evaluate.

Scarecrow actually sent me a second option that's still on the board. But I'm thinking we might should just wait on him since he's only a couple hours away from getting off work. He may want to look at who's been selected and re-evaluate.
I guess that would be the right thing to do.

TST selects Amendola and Johnny Football. I seriously almost went Manziel with my last pick just for the hell of it lol.

I almost took Johnny Football too... because after TST showed his hand of being willing to deal a lot for Gordon, I figured he'd do the same for Johnny.

There QBs, TST... I guarantee no one is willing to trade for any of them though.

I wish I could get tapatalk on my boat

Lol can't tell if you're being funny or not, but I am sure I'd be able to get service on any of the 3-4 lakes in TN I visit. I never even take my phone on the boat as long as someone else has theirs. And service always seems fine when they use theirs.

We needed our phones a couple summers ago on Percy Priest... some dude drowned. We tried to dive down to find him (only going as far as we could with our life jackets on - because it ain't safe otherwise). No luck.

It was awful. His friends were screaming helplessly along the shore.

It took the cops almost an hour to show up. Pathetic.

Lol can't tell if you're being funny or not, but I am sure I'd be able to get service on any of the 3-4 lakes in TN I visit. I never even take my phone on the boat as long as someone else has theirs. And service always seems fine when they use theirs.

We needed our phones a couple summers ago on Percy Priest... some dude drowned. We tried to dive down to find him (only going as far as we could with our life jackets on - because it ain't safe otherwise). No luck.

It was awful. His friends were screaming helplessly along the shore.

It took the cops almost an hour to show up. Pathetic.
thats the other thing, I rarely bring it along for the ride.

and yea getting help on any type of water takes double the time

how did he drown? just fall overboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back