Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
if Britt was an alternate for you, all I've got to say is.......

:disappointed:

Do you remember 2011? Though that is a distant memory, he still has the potential. He's under a 1 year/vet minimum deal and likely more motivated than he's ever been.

Will he amount to anything? Probably not, but he's back with his lover boy Fishface and all of our former coaches, so he's in a comfortable spot. Also, the Rams have nothing at WR - especially if Tavon still sucks.

Lastly, it's what... The 11th or 12th round? Why not take a chance? That's what FF is all about... taking chances. And those chances are easy to take in the late rounds.

Kenny Britt?​
The guy who couldn't catch more passes than drops last year. Couldn't beat out an old Washington and inexperienced Wright, then later replaced by basically two rookies.​
The same guy that scribbled pro-Vince stuff on his towel. In order to succeed, you have to work through adversity, Britt hasn't done that. Guy is going to fold over quicker than a paper towel.....AND tear his ACL.​

Sorry I haven't been posting much, the forum has been acting very weird for me lately. I'll make the pick soon, need a few minutes to decide.

Kenny Britt?​
The guy who couldn't catch more passes than drops last year. Couldn't beat out an old Washington and inexperienced Wright, then later replaced by basically two rookies.​
The same guy that scribbled pro-Vince stuff on his towel. In order to succeed, you have to work through adversity, Britt hasn't done that. Guy is going to fold over quicker than a paper towel.....AND tear his ACL.​

He didn't want to play for us. It was painfully obvious.

And people change.

Again, I'm not saying he will, but the potential for him to do well is there. And I'm sure he's motivated. He's still dumb as a rock and will probably fail, but it's possible.

You're like the dude who hated on me for drafting Nate Washington in the 14th round of my FF league (my last pick aside from DEF/K)... it's like at that point in the draft why not? That's how it is with Britt here. He would've been my pick for 13.1 if he was there. Round 13, dude. C'mon. He's worth a risk there.

Sorry I haven't been posting much, the forum has been acting very weird for me lately. I'll make the pick soon, need a few minutes to decide.

I was just about to say... I've been gone basically all day, just got home, and now I'm gonna have to wait until tomorrow to pick. You had me worried there.

I'm hopping in the shower. And I better be on the clock when I get out!!!

Still hope Moncrief sucks.

He likely will never enter my starting lineup this year as he will be the #4 WR on their team, at best.

He was a future pick for sure... but again, I hope he sucks.
I had him lined up but then saw that Wheaton was still there and he should be starting opposite Brown unless he just doesn't get it in training camp.

Yep. I would've preferred Wheaton slightly.

But I drafted him in one of the last rounds last year, and he literally did nothing. Rarely saw the field.

Surely he has to do something this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back