Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about the wait guys. I was sleeping and never got an notification cuz my wifi actin like a fool.

I took dexter mccluster. He's the reason I didn't touch woodhead JCB. I think coach is gonna manufactor mccluster into a more dynamic woodhead this season. Round what?? 13?

That mama dude is on. I'll text em.
Stole my pick again.

Eh, it's just the way it goes. You're going to get some picks stolen especially when you're at the end of the round. But I'm actually very, very happy overall with who I've been able to land this draft.

That's normally how I feel about the middle. Just get all the mediocre players that fit tht round.

Sorry about the wait guys. I was sleeping and never got an notification cuz my wifi actin like a fool.

I took dexter mccluster. He's the reason I didn't touch woodhead JCB. I think coach is gonna manufactor mccluster into a more dynamic woodhead this season. Round what?? 13?

That mama dude is on. I'll text em.
I would have taken Mccluster but I am like a jinx to players in fantasy football. So I take Colts and Jaguars.

And Dunbar was who I should have taken with my last pick. Talked myself out of it.

I went San Fran.

I might catch some flack for that and I honestly didn't plan on going defense this early. But just looking around at what's out there, I decided I'd rather go ahead and grab a legit defense than to draft some scrub with a 3% chance of ever amounting to anything.

I went San Fran.

I might catch some flack for that and I honestly didn't plan on going defense this early. But just looking around at what's out there, I decided I'd rather go ahead and grab a legit defense than to draft some scrub with a 3% chance of ever amounting to anything.

I think you just started something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back