Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. I would've preferred Wheaton slightly.

But I drafted him in one of the last rounds last year, and he literally did nothing. Rarely saw the field.

Surely he has to do something this year.
Also last year he had Emmanuel Sanders and Cotchery in front of him so he should get the looks this year

Cannot believe Ertz fell that far.

I was really debating on whether or not to take him with one of my last couple of picks. But I needed more WRs.

I can't imagine the scrubs that are going to be left by the time we get to round 24.

Yeah, we're already getting down to some longshots and maybes.

I'm taking Marquess Wilson from the Bears. Doubt he'll do much, but if one of the top 2 guys goes down I might get some value out of him.

Yeah, we're already getting down to some longshots and maybes.

I'm taking Marquess Wilson from the Bears. Doubt he'll do much, but if one of the top 2 guys goes down I might get some value out of him.
Youre lucky Marquess Wilson is only 21, because right now he's probably the 5th best option Cutler will look to on a play. And last year the Bears 3rd receiver only saw 32 catches.

Does our league count catches?

Youre lucky Marquess Wilson is only 21, because right now he's probably the 5th best option Cutler will look to on a play. And last year the Bears 3rd receiver only saw 32 catches.

Does our league count catches?

I don't think we are a PPR league. And yeah, Wilson is a pure, for the future, pick. Not too many people left that you're going to get real production from this year.

to be real about parmele, if the kid could pass block he'd have a job somewhere, but he's the worst blitz pick-up I have ever in my life seen, but he does have moves as a runner.

Sorry about the wait guys. I was sleeping and never got an notification cuz my wifi actin like a fool.

I took dexter mccluster. He's the reason I didn't touch woodhead JCB. I think coach is gonna manufactor mccluster into a more dynamic woodhead this season. Round what?? 13?

That mama dude is on. I'll text em.

Sorry about the wait guys. I was sleeping and never got an notification cuz my wifi actin like a fool.

I took dexter mccluster. He's the reason I didn't touch woodhead JCB. I think coach is gonna manufactor mccluster into a more dynamic woodhead this season. Round what?? 13?

I was just about to PM you. You dont normally take this long so I just figured you were busy

I was looking Dexters way but I went with the proven player in Woodhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back