Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mama selects deangelo williams.

I selects Pierre Thomas. I'm super surprised I was able to let him slide this far. He's the older back I've wanted but I didn't want to over spend for him.

With Ingram being a bust IMO and the other option is a large second year dude and cadet is meh... Thomas should see maybe a quarter more targets with sproles gone. He's shown he's a complete back. 2-3 more TDs would be sweet

I selects Pierre Thomas. I'm super surprised I was able to let him slide this far. He's the older back I've wanted but I didn't want to over spend for him.

With Ingram being a bust IMO and the other option is a large second year dude and cadet is meh... Thomas should see maybe a quarter more targets with sproles gone. He's shown he's a complete back. 2-3 more TDs would be sweet
I came this close to taking him over Cutty with my last pick. But I already have Spiller, Foster, and Tate so I figured I was good on vet RBs.

I came this close to taking him over Cutty with my last pick. But I already have Spiller, Foster, and Tate so I figured I was good on vet RBs.

I had to take a vet because all my rb options are backups or second year guys without a proven track record. Wasn't comfortable doing that.

I don't know who Ladarius Green is but all the experts seem to think he's the next Antonio Gates, so I'll take a flyer on him and hope he develops as planned.

Terrible

Don't have time to check the draft status at the moment... Busy and might have to pull a JCB. I will pick asap if it does get to me tonight.

You motherf*ckers...

Adams would not have made it past me. He was my top choice, and I came so close to taking him over Khiry Robinson.

I figured most would overlook or forget about him, so I'd be able to snag him here.

Don't worry though... I had plenty of alternatives.

Pierre Thomas
Markus Wheaton
Ladarius Green
Kenny Britt

And they're all ****ing gone. Thanks for sucking ass, guys. Thomas was a long shot to fall to me, but I figured the others would be there.

PM me when I'm on the clock... Or quote my post because sometimes I don't get the notifications for PM's apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back