Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it kind of a sign that Ingram sucks when he's just flat out never been able to beat out Pierre Thomas? Thomas is no slouch but he's no world beater either.
Yeah I almost posted the same thought. Saints spent a 1st round pick on the guy, yet he's sat behind Pierre for 3 seasons.

Isn't it kind of a sign that Ingram sucks when he's just flat out never been able to beat out Pierre Thomas? Thomas is no slouch but he's no world beater either.
Ingram came in to Thomas' backfield, and as you said, Thomas is no slouch. Ingram's always had to climb the ladder, doesn't mean hes a bad player. Saints throw the ball too much for any of those RB's to be counted on, thats why I took Ingram with hopes he'll run away from New Orleans and breakout somewhere, he's got the skills.

Yeah I almost posted the same thought. Saints spent a 1st round pick on the guy, yet he's sat behind Pierre for 3 seasons.

Exactly. He even lost RZ touches after the first season. He might have regained them last year but I didn't notice. I just remember that 4th and short his rookie year against Dallas. After they handed it to him three times.

Kid got stopped dead in his tracks those three plays have derailed his whole career.

Exactly. He even lost RZ touches after the first season. He might have regained them last year but I didn't notice. I just remember that 4th and short his rookie year against Dallas. After they handed it to him three times.

Kid got stopped dead in his tracks those three plays have derailed his whole career.
Is Andre Ellington a bad RB? same exact scenario happened to him last year... Yet he's the best young RB playing

Believe me I have no big hopes for Bowe, but there is a better shot of him helping me win a game or two this year opposed to some random 4th string rookie wr

Ingram came in to Thomas' backfield, and as you said, Thomas is no slouch. Ingram's always had to climb the ladder, doesn't mean hes a bad player. Saints throw the ball too much for any of those RB's to be counted on, thats why I took Ingram with hopes he'll run away from New Orleans and breakout somewhere, he's got the skills.

That offense runs THROUGH the RBs. That was especially true for the sproles era. Check down mr brees. They play a very tight game of the Over/Under offense.

Run the ball/screen, short throws - suck in the defense, go deep with verts. Go deep with verts, spread the defense, run the ball, screen, check downs. Last year Thomas started getting more of the work as sproles faded. I did see Ingram getting a few more touches.

Believe me I have no big hopes for Bowe, but there is a better shot of him helping me win a game or two this year opposed to some random 4th string rookie wr
Bowe at this point in the draft isnt a bad pick at all, but just dont expect much from him, and def dont try starting him if you dont have to.

That offense runs THROUGH the RBs. That was especially true for the sproles era. Check down mr brees. They play a very tight game of the Over/Under offense.

Run the ball/screen, short throws - suck in the defense, go deep with verts. Go deep with verts, spread the defense, run the ball, screen, check downs. Last year Thomas started getting more of the work as sproles faded. I did see Ingram getting a few more touches.
Yet none of their RB's are worth much

Its a low risk investment, watch it payoff next year for me.

It is low risk, he does have low miles. I fear he just isn't that good however. Given the right place/situation... He might turn it around but with such a powerful passing game, you'd think he would have better lanes to run thru in NO.

It is low risk, he does have low miles. I fear he just isn't that good however. Given the right place/situation... He might turn it around but with such a powerful passing game, you'd think he would have better lanes to run thru in NO.
Guy averages near 5 yards a carry and youre on me about taking him 166 picks in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back