Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was actually going to pick MJD but he was gone a pick before me. Dude got 1100 yards on a crap team and with McFadden getting hurt every other game he has a chance to put up some yards

That injury really killed him
Yep. It sucks watching such special talents waste their career on crap teams. I was always a big MJD fan (when he wasn't shredding the Titans). Love his running-style. I remember making the comment years ago that I would trade CJ for MJD straight up. Of course got ridiculed for it. But IMO he would've been the perfect fit for what this team's been trying to do the past several years (ball control, eat clock, etc.). And he could actually carry a team and grind out the tough yards unlike MeJ.

Oh well.

So lets do some self critiquing on our drafts. Who reached for who? Who landed the steal of the draft?

I feel I took defense too soon, but I wanted to round out my team with a top defense I can rely on.

I also feel that Rueben Randle at the end of the 12th round has huge upside for me, might have to consider him for my starting lineup.

Was actually going to pick MJD but he was gone a pick before me. Dude got 1100 yards on a crap team and with McFadden getting hurt every other game he has a chance to put up some yards
I considered both of them the past few rounds. But given the tread on MJD's tires and DMC's injury-proneness I just have absolutely no idea how that situation is going to play out. I think they're both well worth a flyer at this point though.

So lets do some self critiquing on our drafts. Who reached for who? Who landed the steal of the draft?

I feel I took defense too soon, but I wanted to round out my team with a top defense I can rely on.

I also feel that Rueben Randle at the end of the 12th round has huge upside for me, might have to consider him for my starting lineup.
I nailed it

My team is very forward thinking. I reached on the Christine Micheal pick with hopes that he's the lead dog in that run first offense very soon. My WRs are pretty at the top but I spent 4 of my first 5 on them. RB is much more roulette style. Banking on a gem here and there.

Alls I know... Is I stole a lot of folks picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back