Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dee, I’m tired of reading “ifs”.
If you win tonight you’re in.
If you lose tonight, someone else is in.
Eston didn’t set his damn lineup and got bailed out when you traded him a kicker less than 24 hrs before his game.
I’m going to lose to Eston by 6 points after said kicker he was gifted scored 14pts.

those are all undisputed facts and it sucks for me, but everyone else is completely cool with because they all have my draft picks and they want the highest pick.
Gifted? I sent a third for him lol

Yeah my tight ends could both be in the end of their years for sure and my wr’s are no spring chickens. Gotta hope to squeeze a few years outta em cause my draft is looking like a @rekirts special lol
Don’t focus on TEs, reset your skill payers next year. Find a young WR or two, hold onto your draft picks and use those for running backs. TEs aren’t going to win you games these days.

Don’t focus on TEs, reset your skill payers next year. Find a young WR or two, hold onto your draft picks and use those for running backs. TEs aren’t going to win you games these days.
My running backs are pretty
Young and baller tho. Montgomery and Robinson first and second year players. Drake a lil older I guess, 26, but yea finding a good young wr is priority. Coulda been deebo, but he was hurt too often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back