Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like we may have something to talk over when season is done

Same day trades on the wrong day is a little iffy
I’m in favor of it being a strict 24 hours. No one vetoes anyway and it keeps from having being babysat.

I wasn’t a fan of this trade, but he didn’t make a big deal out of it until he lost, so it’s kind of on him imo.

I’m in favor of it being a strict 24 hours. No one vetoes anyway and it keeps from having being babysat.

I wasn’t a fan of this trade, but he didn’t make a big deal out of it until he lost, so it’s kind of on him imo.

So when this came across the feed, I didn’t think anything of it other than “another dumb Eston trade, push it thru”

@Jwill1919 I apologize mate. This shoulda never been allowed and it was a mistake on my end to not vet the situation more.

Y’all wanna send him in and give me back my third it’s whatevs. I feel like trades have been pushed through like this before. On the cusp of 24 hours.

I don’t really care. Hate for jwill being a salty baby to ruin some shit

Y’all wanna send him in and give me back my third it’s whatevs. I feel like trades have been pushed through like this before. On the cusp of 24 hours.

I don’t really care. Hate for jwill being a salty baby to ruin some ****

We don’t go backwards. We gonna roll with it and make a black and white rule so it doesn’t happen again. It’s on me, not y’all.

Peep it and weep it. Simple.

Trade Rules going forward:

1. No trades pushed thru by commissioners.
2. Strict 24 hour veto window

If the player plays on Monday night, the trade must be completed and cleared the 24hr window before kickoff of that game to be eligible to play. Same for Every other game day.

Draft Day trades are not subject to the 24 hour rule.

I don’t really care. Hate for jwill being a salty baby to ruin some ****
Me being Salty? Dude it was for the last playoff spot.

anyone and everyone in this situation would be reasonably upset.

Me being Salty? Dude it was for the last playoff spot.

anyone and everyone in this situation would be reasonably upset.

Come on man, I though you was joking about this.

You was cool with it until it came down to you losing.

Also, it wasn’t for the last spot

If you won, and I won, I’m up like 50 pts on you and that would have put me in the last playoff spot.

no need to be salty until everything plays out first

If you won, and I won, I’m up like 50 pts on you and that would have put me in the last playoff spot.

I honestly couldn’t tell if he was mad either lol

he even complimented you on how you played
It

Dee, I’m tired of reading “ifs”.
If you win tonight you’re in.
If you lose tonight, someone else is in.
Eston didn’t set his damn lineup and got bailed out when you traded him a kicker less than 24 hrs before his game.
I’m going to lose to Eston by 6 points after said kicker he was gifted scored 14pts.

those are all undisputed facts and it sucks for me, but everyone else is completely cool with because they all have my draft picks and they want the highest pick.

Dee, I’m tired of reading “ifs”.
If you win tonight you’re in.
If you lose tonight, someone else is in.
Eston didn’t set his damn lineup and got bailed out when you traded him a kicker less than 24 hrs before his game.
I’m going to lose to Eston by 6 points after said kicker he was gifted scored 14pts.

those are all undisputed facts and it sucks for me, but everyone else is completely cool with because they all have my draft picks and they want the highest pick.
Bullshit dude
I’ve got 520s pick and got screwed on this.

YOU fucked up by making a bigger deal on the thanksgiving day game than you did this one. YOU should have taken it seriously from the get go and not relied on the app. At the very least tagged both commissioners letting them know your displeasure . And I would have backed you, but you didn’t do that and some of the blame lies partially on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back