Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn’t sweating too much since I still had a lot left to play. It looks like it’s going to come down to my new Chubb tomorrow night.

yeah looks like you are going to need Chubb and Tucker to get you like 22 pts to win.

going to be close, Fleaflicker is giving you a 55% chance to win lol

This is the first time he’s assembled a competitive roster tbf.

But his teams too old to compete for years.
He do you figure? Tanny seems like he had at least 3 years in him. Montgomery in second year, Robinson a rookie, drake only 26. Diggs is 27. Keenan Allen is 28.
Sure my tight ends are old, and my bench ain’t full of spring chickens. But I have at least 2-4 years with that core where I should be solid

He do you figure? Tanny seems like he had at least 3 years in him. Montgomery in second year, Robinson a rookie, drake only 26. Diggs is 27. Keenan Allen is 28.
Sure my tight ends are old, and my bench ain’t full of spring chickens. But I have at least 2-4 years with that core where I should be solid

My only issue with your RBs are that I could see all but the Jags limiting them going forward, and I say that as a Montgomery owner in Beav. Montgomery's situation has been on my mind.

My only issue with your RBs are that I could see all but the Jags limiting them going forward, and I say that as a Montgomery owner in Beav. Montgomery's situation has been on my mind.
Yeah, but Montgomery had made a strong case this last month to be the workhorse next year, plus it’s not like there’s a grip of sure fire #1 rbs. I like those three together for a lill while. But I’m also adaptable lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back