Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg Jennings. Teddy gonna start in Minny, he's gonna quickly like the dependable Vet. I think with teddy throwing him the ball, I could have a solid spot duty WR and possibly a steal depending on the offense norv sets up.

Lattimore is a solid pick here I think. But I was hoping he'd last another round or two. Seems the chances of him panning out are small. But if he does....

Lattimore is a solid pick here I think. But I was hoping he'd last another round or two. Seems the chances of him panning out are small. But if he does....

that was my thinking, of course I am not going to start him this year, but I want to see how he plays when he is on the field.

first kadeem carey then I forgot who but there was another guy now this I was ready to jump on lattimore dammit!
there is always a plan b

I've never heard of that guy.

As for Lattimore, I debated taking him the last few rounds, but I just couldn't. I feel like he's just one of those dudes with awful luck that just isn't gonna make it. He has three RBs ahead of him on the depth chart right now.

I've never heard of that guy.

As for Lattimore, I debated taking him the last few rounds, but I just couldn't. I feel like he's just one of those dudes with awful luck that just isn't gonna make it. He has three RBs ahead of him on the depth chart right now.
Hes gna take over the ravens backfield!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back