Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't... However... I don't think it was that bad of a pick in retrospect. As soon as I saw them picked I thought... Well damn... That woulda been a nice pick in a couple rounds.
Ya lets jus say I'm hopin a lil faith in horton puts positive energies out there and they become a top 5 d for the next few years.

It's amazing to me that anyone could be THAT dumb. Yet we see it all the time. Freaking world in the palm of your hand. Fame, fortune, boats and hoes. And you squander it all because you wanna smoke weed errryday or play thug with your childhood buddies. Pathetic.

It's amazing to me that anyone could be THAT dumb. Yet we see it all the time. Freaking world in the palm of your hand. Fame, fortune, boats and hoes. And you squander it all because you wanna smoke weed errryday or play thug with your childhood buddies. Pathetic.
Dude had the skill to be the best in the game. Led the league while playing for the fkin browns. But he'd rather smoke and piss it all away.

Im not even against weed but if it is against the rules at your job suck it up and follow the rules

Really dumbfounded how someone could piss away all that doe he coulda made.
I know man. Imagine all the weed he could've bought with it.

8a46475a8ead89aacaa5e320fa87a300.jpg

Ecstatic to be able to get STL defense this late in the draft... unreal JCB taking Panthers and Bucs over them.

I may be a Fisher hater, but that defense is going to be nasty. They were already pretty damn good last year. Only question is secondary, but that DL is going to make up for it. MICHAEL SAM, BABY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back