Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also... I would have taken Doug Baldwin instead of Paul Richardson if he had still been available.

No clue why Baldwin slid that far. He is going to be the #2 target on the world champs, and might end up their #1 if Harvin gets hurt as he always does.

Richardson is literally smaller than I am, which scares me, but I'm sure they'll bulk him up.

Ecstatic to be able to get STL defense this late in the draft... unreal JCB taking Panthers and Bucs over them.

I may be a Fisher hater, but that defense is going to be nasty. They were already pretty damn good last year. Only question is secondary, but that DL is going to make up for it. MICHAEL SAM, BABY!!!!
Jeff Fisher is getting fired soon, team won't put emphasis on D after he's gone, this is a dynasty league

Jeff Fisher is getting fired soon, team won't put emphasis on D after he's gone, this is a dynasty league

Emphasis or not, they have Quinn, Long, Brockers, and Donald on the DL. And the great Michael Sam.

Quinn is the best 4-3 DE in the league, Long is good, Brockers Idk because I haven't paid enough attention, and Donald is gonna be awesome.

Don't need emphasis on defense when it's good pretty much no matter what. Gregg Williams is their DC now - it'll be better.

I'm willing to bet he gets a 4th year. And knowing Fish he'll find a way to get a 5th and 17th. Perfect for dynasty.

Btw JC's time is up. Did you not change it to 6 hours?

I like how he was posting while being on the clock, but couldn't make the pick. Lol

Btw JC's time is up. Did you not change it to 6 hours?

I like how he was posting while being on the clock, but couldn't make the pick. Lol
It's seriously ridiculous.

He was on last night posting and I even pointed out that he was OTC. He responded and just kept on posting until 2-ish in the morning. Then apparently he got in a few hours of sleep then continued posting for awhile this morning. And he was in Tapatalk as recently as 22 mins ago. Yet the dude can't take 15 seconds to log-in to Fleaflicker to make his pick. It's the freaking 17th round... it really shouldn't be this difficult.

It's seriously ridiculous.

He was on last night posting and I even pointed out that he was OTC. He responded and just kept on posting until 2-ish in the morning. Then apparently he got in a few hours of sleep then continued posting for awhile this morning. And he was in Tapatalk as recently as 22 mins ago. Yet the dude can't take 15 seconds to log-in to Fleaflicker to make his pick. It's the freaking 17th round... it really shouldn't be this difficult.

Cue the "I'm busy" response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back