Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan tannehil! And scarecrow once agaain you jacked me lol i was totally gonna take cards d with that pick
Damn. I've been considering Tannehill the past few round and I was finally going to pull the trigger right here and you jacked him one spot ahead of me.

Don't feel all that great about the Shonn Greene pick but he's one of the very few RBs still out there that figures to have any fantasy potential whatsoever this season.

But the Titan fan in me hopes Sankey blows up and Greene doesn't see the field much.

Don't feel all that great about the Shonn Greene pick but he's one of the very few RBs still out there that figures to have any fantasy potential whatsoever this season.

But the Titan fan in me hopes Sankey blows up and Greene doesn't see the field much.

At this point I feel like we're drafting strictly back-ups and sleepers. These guys shouldn't be seeing our starting lineup very often, or at all any time soon.

yea, these are the rounds you start finishing your lineup (ie kickers and defenses) and lock up positions by drafting backups and potential sleepers by injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back