Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
McKinnon might be a starter in 3 years

Not worth the wait for me when I already have plenty of current and future RB starters. Needed STL defense and went with Richardson because there's more immediate upside potential... as well as the future. Seahawks had a questionable draft, but I gotta trust their FO.

Not worth the wait for me when I already have plenty of current and future RB starters. Needed STL defense and went with Richardson because there's more immediate upside potential... as well as the future. Seahawks had a questionable draft, but I gotta trust their FO.
See for me I'm in need of future help lol so i had to snag a rookie

that was my thinking here. There was going to be a run of about 3-4 and wipe out the board.

Yup. You like to at least run with one you feel comfortable with. Or bite the bullet and stream defenses which I think is the way to go anyways if you see a second possible defense with a steady outlook for the year.

It's pretty rare a defense makes you many points per game anyways. As long as they don't go I to the negatives, I'm play with my team carrying em

Yup. You like to at least run with one you feel comfortable with. Or bite the bullet and stream defenses which I think is the way to go anyways if you see a second possible defense with a steady outlook for the year.

It's pretty rare a defense makes you many points per game anyways. As long as they don't go I to the negatives, I'm play with my team carrying em

I like to stream, but it is obvious it isn't a safe strategy this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back