Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I think that may be the first time this entire draft JCB took someone I was planning on taking my next pick. Had considered going with Bortles instead of either Bradshaw/Brown, but figured I'd keep waiting.

Can't believe he fell this far in a dynasty draft. I don't have that high of expectations for him, but surely he's worth a shot as a backup.

Yea I sorta thought about the guy but I was personally never impressed with him. And I already snagged teddy. So what's the point.

My next pick will be good tho.

Anyway, don't know how Bortles is going to turn out.... and there's the whole being on the Jagrags thing. But at this point in the draft worth a shot.

Hope you're not talking about one of my targets. You've already stole like 4 of my picks.

Probably. I've stole most picks in this draft than I ever have in my fantasy career. The people around me have similar ideas.

I've only had 2 or three picks stolen but they went a good distance from me so I can't say stolen. That "one pick before" life sucks balls tho

Yea I sorta thought about the guy but I was personally never impressed with him. And I already snagged teddy. So what's the point.

My next pick will be good tho.

You stole Teddy from a lot of us. I should've taken him one round sooner, but again, I'm a believer in Foles and I HATE QB controversies in FF.

I would rather have a guy as my #2 who is clearly my bench QB and never a flex start aside from bye week or injury.

That's really the reason I kept passing on other QBs like Romo.

But then again, if Foles struggles I won't have a viable option. So he better pick up where he left off. Better keep him protected... I saw Lane Johnson got suspended for PEDs. That doesn't help me one damn bit. I set my team up to live off of Chip Kelly's offense.

My pick is in. Derek Carr

You mother****er.

I actually debated going Bortles/Carr back to back with my last two picks for future value, but I couldn't bring myself to it.

I knew this would be the round they were taken.

I'm amazed how deep the talent pool is at this point in the draft... or maybe I'm just over-valuing guys. My Bradshaw/Brown picks were based off the fact that I am predicting Richardson continues to suck and Mathews gets hurt again.

Damn. My picks are just flying off the board. Bortles, Carr, Bennett, Houston.

I think Houston was a very nice pick. They just have too much talent.

I almost took Amaro with my last pick, but I wanted someone who could help this season. If he can learn to block he has a bright future in New York with basically no real competition at TE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back