Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rams were my first choice. I wanted both. I'm fine with one. Glad to see someone had the same view

Bears were also in my mix as my third choice... They upgraded the DL in a big way. Allen/Houston is one of the best DE duos in the league.

Solid secondary with Tillman, Jennings, and Fuller.

Bears were also in my mix as my third choice... They upgraded the DL in a big way. Allen/Houston is one of the best DE duos in the league.

Solid secondary with Tillman, Jennings, and Fuller.

Yea there's an interesting span of possibly good defenses and the rest aren't worth even drafting. JCB over there kilt everyone with his slow drafting and drafting multiple defenses

I needed one so I'm not pissed but did the time go from 12 to 6?

6:07pm to 11:44am... That's how long you were OTC. Lol

Ensco said draft pauses at 11pm and starts back at 7am.

So you were essentially OTC for about 10 hours. And apparently you were on here at 2am posting without making your pick - from what I hear.

Yes. It's 6 hours. And at this point I'm just using my discretion to determine if I need to force the draft ahead. I didn't hurry anyone during the holiday and if your busy, your busy... We understand. But as soon as you can pick, you should. People were rioting.

Sorry if I had been on the clock for awhile. Never got an email, and was spending time with my parents and just checked and realized I was up

Yes. It's 6 hours. And at this point I'm just using my discretion to determine if I need to force the draft ahead.
I think that's a good idea. Nobody's team is being made or broken right now anyway. So really no sense in wasting over half a day on a single pick at this point.

And I think that may be the first time this entire draft JCB took someone I was planning on taking my next pick. Had considered going with Bortles instead of either Bradshaw/Brown, but figured I'd keep waiting.

Can't believe he fell this far in a dynasty draft. I don't have that high of expectations for him, but surely he's worth a shot as a backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back