Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we have two starters with these first two picks. Although, most reports I’ve read say Radunz is a developmental guy that may need to get stronger to handle the better NFL linemen.

Ojulari and Ossai are the only edges worth taking in round 2, imo. Not a fan of Basham.

My day 2 list in no particular order:

Elijah Moore
Rondale Moore
Dyami Brown
Pat Freirmuth
Tommy Tremble
Brevin Jordan
Tevin Jenkins
Dillon Radunz
Walker Little
Samuel Cosmi
James Hudson
Quinn Meinerz
Trey Smith
Jackson Carman
Azeez Ojuari
Joseph Ossai
Dayo Odeyingbo
Patrick Jones II
Christian Barmore
Alim McNeil
Jay Tufele
Trevon Moehrig
Richie Grant

Give me some combo of 3 of these guys and I'll be happy.

A lot of these guys gone, but Radunz was on my list. Hopefully Dyami Brown falls to our next pick, or we trade up. I also like Shi Smith

Likely turns out to be a solid player with this pick, but it does remind us that had the Wilson pick last year given us a solid OT, this pick would add to the team at another position of need.

Of course, we cannot make up for the horrendous mistake of last draft, and just have to move on. OT was still a need and I hope we filled this need with Radnuz.

Maybe JRob sees something and we know he has a real eye for RT talent....
After all one of the negatives with this kid is his practice habits.
On paper the pick sucks. Still might be a scheme fit and a legit starter at RT even though his write ups say he is more suited for OG. Not exactly the 2nd coming of Michael Roos on paper.

Hopefully we have two starters with these first two picks. Although, most reports I’ve read say Radunz is a developmental guy that may need to get stronger to handle the better NFL linemen.

Great size though.

Ranked in the 40-50 range in most mocks I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back