Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farley has a back injury. The absolute worst injury you can have. This ol we just drafted is a backup. COMPLETE waste of a pick

So glad you're a doctor and can make that decision. Oh wait, you're not.

You realize even with the back injury, every pre-draft ranking had him as a 1st rounder don't you? So seems like even the talent evaluators understand he's pretty elite.

Do you ever think about the team without your homer goggles. This was a TERRIBLE pick. Quite possibly worse than kevin dodd. At least dodd had potential. This guy is a career backup at best.
Yeah. You’re right. As a fan, it’s definitely best to assume JRob is an idiot.

Yeah. You’re right. As a fan, it’s definitely best to assume JRob is an idiot.
How in this world are you excited about drafting a backup lineman in the 2nd when we have so many holes and needs. Especially at wr??? If brown gets hurt our best wr is a guy who is at best a number 3...

Do you ever think about the team without your homer goggles. This was a TERRIBLE pick. Quite possibly worse than kevin dodd. At least dodd had potential. This guy is a career backup at best.
Not trolling. Honest question: How many games or snaps have you seen of this guy playing?

On offense, I'm looking at Dyami Brown, Tylan Wallace, Tommy Tremble, Brevin Jordan, and Shi Smith.

Defense I'm looking at Joseph Ossai, Rashad Weaver, Alim McNeil, Jabril Cox, Milton Williams, Patrick Jones, and Jay Tufele

There are still some good wideouts on the board and a few decent pass rushers as well. We need to trade up this round and get some of them

On offense, I'm looking at Dyami Brown, Tylan Wallace, Tommy Tremble, Brevin Jordan, and Shi Smith.

Defense I'm looking at Joseph Ossai, Rashad Weaver, Alim McNeil, Jabril Cox, Milton Williams, Patrick Jones, and Jay Tufele

If we could get Brown and Tufele in the third then this would legit be our best draft ever.

I wouldn't mind Tylan Wallace at all with our next pick. I don't know what happened, but he once was a top 10 pick.

How in this world are you excited about drafting a backup lineman in the 2nd when we have so many holes and needs. Especially at wr??? If brown gets hurt our best wr is a guy who is at best a number 3...
I think Reynolds + AJB > Kendall Lamm and Ty Sambrailo? You're right, we have so many holes... and this was one of them. OL can get injured too. Then what? We had more injuries at OL that WRs last season.

It's not like we're done addressing the offense. There are other rounds and other FA options available for WRs.

I've seen his highlights to know that he is no better than Dennis kelly was
You're being honest? You legit watched highlights of him prior to the draft or did you just watch like a 3 minute video on YouTube just now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back