Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ossai would have been nice. I’m thinking our Edge depth comes from FA not the draft. I’m sure we look at some small school prospects later, but functional depth may be Houston or Kerrigan.

Falcons dropped the ball. They are in dire need of a RB to go with Julio, Ridley and Pitts. Michael Carter fell in their laps.

They need to go Trey Sermon with their next pick if and that's a massive if he's still there.

Ossai would have been nice. I’m thinking our Edge depth comes from FA not the draft. I’m sure we look at some small school prospects later, but functional depth may be Houston or Kerrigan.

Elerson Smith is a day three guy I think could be a good fit for us in the 4th - 5th. He's super raw but has an amazing ceiling. Could be a guy you could pair with a Houston signing to develop.

I love both Kerrigan and Houston as rotational guys. Should come fairly cheap as well. Houston might have a chip on his shoulder from Indy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back