Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
People act like every team isn't taking players no one has heard of on Day 3 lol. He is a good scheme fit and clearly they are high on him. You can't rely on him and Reynolds to be an acceptable 2/3 though. Maybe we will get Julio...

People act like every team isn't taking players no one has heard of on Day 3 lol. He is a good scheme fit and clearly they are high on him. You can't rely on him and Reynolds to be an acceptable 2/3 though. Maybe we will get Julio...
You could have just said “we can’t rely on him and Reynolds”. We don’t have the cash for Julio. I’d like to see some more competition at the slot with some quickness.

You could have just said “we can’t rely on him and Reynolds”. We don’t have the cash for Julio. I’d like to see some more competition at the slot with some quickness.
Trade for Jamison Crowder...good vet, NYJ has alot of WRs now...I think he would be a great fit with us

Looking at the prospects rankings at a couple sources strongly suggest that Fitzpatrick would still be around by round 5 or even round 6. Makes it a real head scratcher as to why they would move up to take him and end up with two fewer picks in this draft. Even if they like Fitzpatrick a whole lot, it does not seem to be a good move to trade up to get him.

No other wr went off the board before we would have picked.....giving up 2 players to get him was too steep if you ask me....take him in late 3rd if you love him so much

Looking at the prospects rankings at a couple sources strongly suggest that Fitzpatrick would still be around by round 5 or even round 6. Makes it a real head scratcher as to why they would move up to take him and end up with two fewer picks in this draft. Even if they like Fitzpatrick a whole lot, it does not seem to be a good move to trade up to get him.
We don’t know, clearly they had intel that Fitz wouldn’t be there for our pick.

No other wr went off the board before we would have picked.....giving up 2 players to get him was too steep if you ask me....take him in late 3rd if you love him so much

GMs have a lot more info than we do. Very possible they knew which teams talked to him recently. Not hard for the FO to know what they are up against in the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back