Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh. What about all of these “steals” that fell a round or two? Just admit there is no reason to get upset or excited based off what the “experts” think.
What steals?

This is a silly comment bro. OF COURSE there is reason to get upset or excited based on the "experts". That's why they broadcast it. That's why we watch. That's why the NFL Network, ESPN, CBS and everyone else on tv, radio, podcasts, blogs, twitter... exist and making billons.

I'm all for reserving final judgment until the product is on the field but you're in a message board for a reason.

I don’t understand why we drafted another corner after signing Jenkins and drafting one in the first round. This has been a weird draft for us.
You will love Molden. Very feisty and is in my opinion the steal of our draft so far. Turron Davenport loves him as well.

Lots of solid WRs on the board still...I could see us hitting that area again with Dazz Newsome, Marquez Stephenson, Shi Smith or Cade Johnson

or do we go kicker

Marvin Wilson would be great. Low risk, very high reward. I believe he was the number 1 DL coming out of HS. FSU just sucked last year

Not sure if we go WR again but Cade Johnson is a typical JRob pick. No name dude from a no name school but crazy production.

McMath is just a straight line speed guy...he is fast but not quick....obviously played behind extremely talented guys....will be a STs player at most this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back