Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Write up on WR pick with A gread:
Dez Fitzpatrick WR, LVILLE
Height: 6-2, Weight: 210

One of the better, more underrated WR prospects in this class. Tall, crisp route runner with serious downfield juice. Catches everything downfield. Titans had to add to the receiver room after losing Corey Davis. (Chris Trapasso)

CBS Sports tracker gives the Weaver pick an A grade. They give the Fitzpatrick pick an A-. This is encouraging.

I hope both end up contributing this season and for many seasons to come.

Maybe an actual GM not named Mel or Todd?
Or Daniel Jeramiah, Bucky Brooks, the rest of the analysts at NFL Network and ESPN, PFF, Walter Fotball, CBS, and etc.

Oh and also all the GMs/Teams that DIDN'T a WR after our pick.

I get what your saying, but there is definitely cause for concern, especially with trading up.

Baltimore took Wallace at 131, I bet Ravens were after Fitzpatrick
Our original pick was 126. You don't trade up 12 spots because you're worried about a team 5 spots behind you. If you're worried the Ravens might jump 17 spots to take "your guy", ok, let them. Their loss. Only one team took a WR ahead of our pick. Amon-Ra St. Brown to the Lions.

I'm one of the most optimistic guys in here, but this is starting to feel more and more like an L. Hopefully we're wrong.

Our original pick was 126. You don't trade up 12 spots because you're worried about a team 5 spots behind you. If you're worried the Ravens might jump 17 spots to take "your guy", ok, let them. Their loss. Only one team took a WR ahead of our pick. Amon-Ra St. Brown to the Lions.

I'm one of the most optimistic guys in here, but this is starting to feel more and more like an L. Hopefully we're wrong.
Apparently they were really sold with his Senior Bowl week. Admittedly, I didn’t watch it to see him. His highlights and reviews were strong from it.

Or Daniel Jeramiah, Bucky Brooks, the rest of the analysts at NFL Network and ESPN, PFF, Walter Fotball, CBS, and etc.

Oh and also all the GMs/Teams that DIDN'T a WR after our pick.

I get what your saying, but there is definitely cause for concern, especially with trading up.
Meh. What about all of these “steals” that fell a round or two? Just admit there is no reason to get upset or excited based off what the “experts” think.

I don’t understand why we drafted another corner after signing Jenkins and drafting one in the first round. This has been a weird draft for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back