Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
A solid if not spectacular draft. Still holes to fill through UFA and FA. Next week should be exciting.

It's definitely an interesting draft. I think we drafted some really talented players. I don't see how you can say it was spectacular though when you look at our current depth at Wide reciever, tight end and defensive tackle.

If we can trade one of our 12 defensive backs for some better depth at one of these positions then I would feel much better about the draft.

Top rated CB prospect in the country
Starting caliber OT
Butkus award finalist best LB in nation
Top rated slot CB prospect in the country
Senior Bowls most dominant WR
Starting caliber EDGE who had 48 QB pressures last year
6’3” developmental WR who runs a 4.35 40.
Special teams ace S for depth

Not bad

Starting caliber OT

Not bad
Your cup is definitely half-full my friend... And I like it! :beerbang:

Starting caliber OT

Not bad

Some serious ketchup on that spinach.

Can't wait to see your spin on the incoming UDFA class we're about to get lol.

Starting caliber OT

Not bad
But... JRob is on the hot seat!

Starting caliber OT

Not bad
I agree with you. The draft wasn't near as bad as others think. Quality players. Just not what these people wanted. Molden is a bona-fide steal.

It's definitely an interesting draft. I think we drafted some really talented players. I don't see how you can say it was spectacular though when you look at our current depth at Wide reciever, tight end and defensive tackle.

If we can trade one of our 12 defensive backs for some better depth at one of these positions then I would feel much better about the draft.
You did read what I wrote? Solid if NOT spectacular.

Lol that's a possible proof I guess. I can't tell if you're serious or sarcastic, but I laughed.

Well another OT didn't go for a while after we took one in the 2nd round. So what does that prove? That we could have traded back and still got the guy. No, it proves we made the right move actually taking a border line 1st round talent before the next tier which obviously no one wanted until later.

Now for the WR picked later it is hard to tell. At that point in the draft I'm fine using a pick in a trade that isn't much more than an undrafted level player to move up and get the guy you want. He was really the only WR we took that might have a chance of really playing. Just remains to be seen if it was the right choice.

The so called "experts" as GMs or jockless guys like Kiper have no better track record. We picked a guy who is 6'2, fast, runs good routes and has good hands. Not sure what the beef is here.

He’s definitely not, but he could save the franchise some serious money by firing his scouting department. All he needs to do is go to the senior bowl.

I think the Sr, Bowl played a bigger role this year because of the opt outs and abbreviated seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back