Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be a short stint in the big house.

After he gets out, should be cheap, I liked him coming out of college, he’s better than what we have (sorry, the last one was just habit).

since someone died shouldn't it be some sort of manslaughter

you can get DUI and reckless driving without having someone die.. so.. seems like more charges need to be added

since someone died shouldn't it be some sort of manslaughter

you can get DUI and reckless driving without having someone die.. so.. seems like more charges need to be added
While I believe the court wants time or money, this may be a case where Riggs doesn’t have the money to get out of this one.
I think he sees time, maybe less than the average Joe, but a year or 2 is possible.

He’s still young so I’ll say his NFL time may not be done after whatever punishment he receives. Teams always seem to have room for a cheap flyer and ruggs showed he can be pretty good.

While I believe the court wants time or money, this may be a case where Riggs doesn’t have the money to get out of this one.
I think he sees time, maybe less than the average Joe, but a year or 2 is possible.

He’s still young so I’ll say his NFL time may not be done after whatever punishment he receives. Teams always seem to have room for a cheap flyer and ruggs showed he can be pretty good.
maybe it's just me but if you take a life i think more than a DUI is appropriate

and definitely should do more than 1-2 years.. the victim loses more than that

maybe it's just me but if you take a life i think more than a DUI is appropriate

I wouldn't get hung up on the title of the offense. It appears that this particular charge carries a sentence of up to 20 years in prison.

In Texas, we call it Intoxication Manslaughter (TPC 49.08) and the punishment range is generally 2-20 years and/or a fine of up to $10,000.

especially with all the driving services available now. It is nothing at all to get a uber to come pick you up and drive you home.

The Raiders even offer a chauffeur service free of charge for the players. Absolutely ridiculous that you would even consider this an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back