Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot what that place was called but I know they’re open later.

Still fairly impressive to blow a .16 over 4 hours later IF he stopped drinking there at midnight which I don’t believe he did.

Yeah I’m sure they went somewhere after.

Of course I can say this now that I am older but nothing good happens after 1 AM.

I forgot what that place was called but I know they’re open later.

Still fairly impressive to blow a .16 over 4 hours later IF he stopped drinking there at midnight which I don’t believe he did.

From what has been reported, it wasn't a blown BAL at the crash, that was from a blood draw at the hospital ~2 hours after the crash. He refused to have a blood alcohol test and so they had to get a warrant to draw it. How much did this dude drink and then get behind the wheel. That much later you have to think he was probably pushing closer to 0.2 when he got behind that wheel.

From what has been reported, it wasn't a blown BAL at the crash, that was from a blood draw at the hospital ~2 hours after the crash. He refused to have a blood alcohol test and so they had to get a warrant to draw it. How much did this dude drink and then get behind the wheel. That much later you have to think he was probably pushing closer to 0.2 when he got behind that wheel.
Didn’t know the details about how long after the crash he got tested but I knew it absolutely wasnt immediate and the crash was at 3:40.

I don't think Stallworth was nearly as cut and dry. Guy runs out in front of him at like 7 something in the morning and he hits him. And it turns out he was legally drunk from the night before.

I bet a lot of people don't really think much about getting up and driving the next day.

Yeah if I remember correctly in that situation it likely wasnt Stallworth's fault, but because he was barely over the limit some charge was necessary. In this case, he was going 156 mph. Just going that fast on its own would warrant serious time, plus you add the alcohol on top o that. He is going to prison for a while I would say.

Well we see how intelligent Kadarius Toney is. He’s willing to chalk it up to a mistake…since we all make them. Sorry man this isn’t like oversleeping for a test. This is killing someone while you’re drunk and driving 100+ mph. We don’t all make that mistake.

like 20 years ago a lamb LB from Tennessee named Little killed someone in similar ( best I can remember) circumstances. He missed 8 games for killing someone - shameful to be honest

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Little

Manslaughter conviction
After leaving a birthday party in 1998, Little crashed into and killed Susan Gutweiler in St. Louis, Missouri who was on her way to pick up her son from a concert. When tested, his blood alcohol content was 0.19 percent, 0.11 points exceeding the legal limit of 0.08 in the state of Missouri. Little received four years probation and was ordered to undergo a thousand hours of community service.[22]

On January 18, 2003, with charges dating back to 1999, Little was charged with communicating threats and making harassing calls, according to the Charlotte-Mecklenburg police department. Little's attorney, Scott Rosenblum, said that the charges were filed after Little and his former girlfriend Michelle ended their relationship. Rosenblum added, "We don't think this case is going anywhere. It was groundless from the beginning".[23]

On April 24, 2004, he was arrested again for driving while intoxicated after being stopped by The Ladue Police Department for driving 78 miles per hour in a 55 mile-per-hour zone on Interstate 64. At the time, he had red eyes, smelled of alcohol, and failed three roadside sobriety tests. He later admitted that he drank alcohol to the police.[24] After being convicted of misdemeanor speeding but acquitted of DWI, Little received two years of probation on May 6, 2005, and was prohibited from drinking any sort of alcoholic beverage during his time of probation.[25]
You beat me to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back