Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d love to have him back for the last two games of the regular season so he can knock the rust off and get eased in gradually.

Think about this. When designating someone to return from IR they that 21 day window. From today that would be Dec 30th. We may seem him designated to return soon.

Think about this. When designating someone to return from IR they that 21 day window. From today that would be Dec 30th. We may seem him designated to return soon.
They’ll probably designate him in a few weeks so he can begin practicing with the team then. Oh man. Can’t wait!

They’ll probably designate him in a few weeks so he can begin practicing with the team then. Oh man. Can’t wait!
They can't spend time at the facility on IR other than to see the therapist correct? No team meetings? Thats the reason why I feel like they may do it sooner rather than later. The downside is they would HAVE to make a decision before the end of the regular season.

P
They can't spend time at the facility on IR other than to see the therapist correct? No team meetings? Thats the reason why I feel like they may do it sooner rather than later. The downside is they would HAVE to make a decision before the end of the regular season.

Players on IR can participate in team meetings....they just can't participate in practice

P

Players on IR can participate in team meetings....they just can't participate in practice
With that said then I retract what I said earlier. They will most likely wait till closer to the end of the month to designate for return. I was under the impression that he couldn't do anything.

The NFL will want an AFC story, but they have it, the Patriots. Mahomes is their second best bet. Our challenge will be getting Henry to have 4 games of 150 or more. That's just very hard to do. We'll need a Turnover game or a Tannehill game to cover the gap.

Baseball had no story this year. They were digging so hard they wanted to make it Dusty Baker, but nobody cared.

Basketball didn't really have a story either. They were digging for Chris Paul, but again, nobody really cared. Ante was great, but he just doesn't have an it factor with the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back