Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed... right now the only thing keeping EG clearly #1 is longevity... but that is not a small thing.

the day DH22 hits 10k is the day he is the greatest Titans RB

He’s getting in the end zone and I love seeing %20 plus coming from passing. Good. Good. Good

You have got to think that the outside screen game is going to help open up the middle of the field for the TEs with LBers focusing more on getting to Henry outside to stop him before he gets moving down hill after the pass.

Fake the screen and hit Okonkwo coming across the middle in the opposite direction

You have got to think that the outside screen game is going to help open up the middle of the field for the TEs with LBers focusing more on getting to Henry outside to stop him before he gets moving down hill after the pass.

Fake the screen and hit Okonkwo coming across the middle in the opposite direction
What’s this fake and throw to a young rookie TE with the potential to be something in the NFL business.

You will hit Swaim, and you will like it.

agreed... right now the only thing keeping EG clearly #1 is longevity... but that is not a small thing.

the day DH22 hits 10k is the day he is the greatest Titans RB
EG had 8 season at 300+ carries to get to 10k. 2700 carries.

Add up Henry's 7 seasons he's at 1500 carries 7200 yards... He didn't have a 300 carry season until his 4th (and 5th) year. All together it's like he's played a little over 4 seasons at 300+ carries for 7200. He'd be well above Eddie by year 8 if he got the carries and was the back he has been or even close to it.

EG had 8 season at 300+ carries to get to 10k. 2700 carries.

Add up Henry's 7 seasons he's at 1500 carries 7200 yards... He didn't have a 300 carry season until his 4th (and 5th) year. All together it's like he's played a little over 4 seasons at 300+ carries for 7200. He'd be well above Eddie by year 8 if he got the carries and was the back he has been or even close to it.
I think it’s just a matter of time and how quickly he does it. The way he looks currently has me thinking his injury is now in the past and he’s ready for a few more dominant years.
Even after he eventually starts to wear down, he’s got the personality that I’d like to stay in Tennessee even as a second fiddle.
Let him stick around til he’s like 38 and slowly creeping passed 15k. He’s also racking up TD, currently tied with Earl for #2. I think he passes EG after the bye.

I think it’s just a matter of time and how quickly he does it. The way he looks currently has me thinking his injury is now in the past and he’s ready for a few more dominant years.
Even after he eventually starts to wear down, he’s got the personality that I’d like to stay in Tennessee even as a second fiddle.
Let him stick around til he’s like 38 and slowly creeping passed 15k. He’s also racking up TD, currently tied with Earl for #2. I think he passes EG after the bye.

I don't see Henry just falling flat on his face any time soon. He's such a freak athlete. Even at half the RB he is now, he'd be a great #2. I hope the Titans recognize what he's given to the team and keep him around for how ever long it makes sense.

I don't see Henry just falling flat on his face any time soon. He's such a freak athlete. Even at half the RB he is now, he'd be a great #2. I hope the Titans recognize what he's given to the team and keep him around for how ever long it makes sense.

yup, this "running back shelf life" has been based off of running backs who are a little bit taller than dree brees, and weigh about Marcus Mariota weight (220)

plus I haven't read anywhere where derrick refuses to eat meat, and replaces it with instead dried asparagus bacon... (shot at Derrick Morgan --- whom took the vegan path, and was ALWAYSSSS injured)

yup, this "running back shelf life" has been based off of running backs who are a little bit taller than dree brees, and weigh about Marcus Mariota weight (220)

plus I haven't read anywhere where derrick refuses to eat meat, and replaces it with instead dried asparagus bacon... (shot at Derrick Morgan --- whom took the vegan path, and was ALWAYSSSS injured)
Think Henry will have a similar career to AP. Abnormal human that has the desire! He embodies that imo. Wants to be the best. Rare to have the ability and desire- he does. The foot concerned me greatly, as I have had work done on mine- not great return by any means, but he is looking better, although a bit off, but his level is so high to begin with.

Think Henry will have a similar career to AP. Abnormal human that has the desire! He embodies that imo. Wants to be the best. Rare to have the ability and desire- he does. The foot concerned me greatly, as I have had work done on mine- not great return by any means, but he is looking better, although a bit off, but his level is so high to begin with.

I think that foot is just something odd that happened....

What would be worry some would be a knee/thigh injury -- but a random bone in the foot? Odds are low it could be re-aggravated.

If we were talking muscle, I could see it... but a tarsal?

I think that foot is just something odd that happened....

What would be worry some would be a knee/thigh injury -- but a random bone in the foot? Odds are low it could be re-aggravated.

If we were talking muscle, I could see it... but a tarsal?
Yeah, that metatarsal broke for a reason. I X-ray ankles all the time, and the base of the fifth must be imaged for a reason. Common fracture and ligament attachment. I have personally witnessed hundreds of similar repairs over my years, never have I seen a plate added. @Riverman suggested a faster return for last season, and I agree. Obviously using different foot support in his footwear now.

Almost our whole defense was vegan including Casey at one point if I remember correctly.

*Edit* 15 titans I guess? including Casey

One Female Chef Helps 15 NFL Players Adopt a Vegan Diet

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 20037

AP only really had one good season after 28. Kept going forever but was never that impressive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back