Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost our whole defense was vegan including Casey at one point if I remember correctly.

*Edit* 15 titans I guess? including Casey

One Female Chef Helps 15 NFL Players Adopt a Vegan Diet

Might be about when the carousel of injuries slowly crept in. We need to find out if the nutritionist that prepares their food has been keeping them on a steady diet of seaweed, smoked almonds, and low-carb steamed cheese..................... no damn wonder their muscles are tearing, seared & medium well broccoli doesn't replace lean protein...

Might be about when the carousel of injuries slowly crept in. We need to find out if the nutritionist that prepares their food has been keeping them on a steady diet of seaweed, smoked almonds, and low-carb steamed cheese..................... no damn wonder their muscles are tearing, seared & medium well broccoli doesn't replace lean protein...
Well, according to Rocky Balboa, snapper takes strength out of the legs! Diet ain’t everything! Somebody got to get in BDH’s ear, and tell him no snatch till SB victory!

Nothing like weak legs imho! Pretty real sure it’s our biggest problem at the moment! BDH has got to be shut down on clams! We do that, it’s alllll goood!

Well, according to Rocky Balboa, snapper takes strength out of the legs! Diet ain’t everything! Somebody got to get in BDH’s ear, and tell him no snatch till SB victory!

They also thought the Russians were a bad a-- military in the 80s...... but yet all that is becoming very untrue lol.... (just a moron kid who happened to get ahold of alot of boom sticks)

We play Texans next and Chubb's bye week is Week 9, Henry should pass him when we play KC that weekend ;)
I would like to believe this but this o line ain't doing shit for Henry. And the fact we have him rushing 30 snaps a game for just over 100yds is not good. Sure its getting him over 100 but we're having to risk our best player for 3 yard gains avg every time.

Henry is built different but he can still break.

I would like to believe this but this o line ain't doing **** for Henry. And the fact we have him rushing 30 snaps a game for just over 100yds is not good. Sure its getting him over 100 but we're having to risk our best player for 3 yard gains avg every time.

I don’t disagree in the big picture, but that’s not what happened Sunday. He rushed for 128 yards and a 4.26 yard per carry avg.

To me, Henry is frustrated and its showing in his running.

In the past, a stacked box wasn't a big concern because the OLine did enough to make a hole, Henry was patient and confident enough to find it and go. Right now it looks like he's just flinging himself forward and hoping for the best. Even on some bigger runs, in the past the confident Henry would take those runs to the house because he trusted the blocking and used his vision to map out the runs. Now it's like he's closing his eyes and running full steam because 90% of the time there's not a hole... So when there is he's not getting the yards he normally would on those runs.

I would like to believe this but this o line ain't doing **** for Henry. And the fact we have him rushing 30 snaps a game for just over 100yds is not good. Sure its getting him over 100 but we're having to risk our best player for 3 yard gains avg every time.

Dh22 getting paid to carry the rock

dont be a baby when he aint being a baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back