Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henry jumped to #2 (755) behind Barkley (779) with Chubb still to play this week (740).

next 2 are Jacobs (676) and Aaron Jones (575)
Next few are close to Jones.
After Chubb plays tonight, he, Barkley, and Jones will have played 8 games. Henry and Jacobs will have only played 7 and still in the Top-5.

Although the offensive line has been inconsistent, the ankle was still bothering him at the beginning of the season, Henry was pretty much getting dropped at the LOS in the first 4 games as soon as he got touched. Now he's consistently dragging defenders and still falling forward for extra yards after contact.

KC gave up 154 to Jacobs and 85 to Singletary...I see Henry getting 90-125 as they will focus to stop him more ..and our WRs scare no one

For any betting folks, Derrick henry is currently around +1400 to win comeback player of the year. The same odds as Nick gates?

Saquon -150
Geno Smith +200
CMC +700

Are the three with shorter odds. Saquon played 13 games last year just wasn't good. Geno has never been good so idk what he's coming back from. CMC played 7 games last season vs. Henry's 8.

Some value on henry imo

For any betting folks, Derrick henry is currently around +1400 to win comeback player of the year. The same odds as Nick gates?

Saquon -150
Geno Smith +200
CMC +700

Are the three with shorter odds. Saquon played 13 games last year just wasn't good. Geno has never been good so idk what he's coming back from. CMC played 7 games last season vs. Henry's 8.

Some value on henry imo
I put a small bet on Henry, Barkley, and CMC at the beginning of the year, earlier for Henry.
Did not put money on Smith, he is generally a surprise to everyone.

Saquon -150
Geno Smith +200
CMC +700

Some value on henry imo
Marcus Mariota is my bet

Based on the last 4 games against Houston, we can project what a 17 game season would look like if he only played Houston

510 carries. (30/game)
3782 yards. (222/game)
7.4 Avg
38 TD. (2/game)

That’s beyond a college level dominance, I think that’s maybe even Madden on easy.

32 attempts
219 yards
2 TD
6.8 YPC

1 reception
9 yards

Season:
166 attempts
755 yards
7 TD
4.5 YPC

14 receptions
140 yards
17 Attempts
115 Yards
2 TD

0 receptions

Season:
183 Attempts (1st)
870 Yards (1st)
9 TDs (2nd)
4.8 YPC (22nd)

14 receptions
140 yards

Imagine if we had some semblance of a passing game to keep the attention off henry. Fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back