Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same with Cj2K

CJ2K didn't have the same impact on the game as DH22 with the exception of his 2000 yard season (I'm sure we would have gone to the playoffs that year if VY10 started from the opener, Collins was that bad). When DH22 takes over, there's a safe bet that we win. A lot of CJ2K's stats were inflated from averaging 2 yards a carry and then he'd get that one big 50 yard and his numbers overall didn't look too bad.

17 Attempts
115 Yards
2 TD

0 receptions

Season:
183 Attempts (1st)
870 Yards (1st)
9 TDs (2nd)
4.8 YPC (22nd)

14 receptions
140 yards

Imagine if we had some semblance of a passing game to keep the attention off henry. ****.
19 Attempts
53 yards
0 TD
2.8 YPC

202 attempts (1st)
923 yards (2nd)
9 TDs (tied 2nd)
4.6 YPC (28th)

Tough one for henry @TitanMark what happened?

Season stats are still incredible though.

I know the run blocking wasn't good and the playcalling was sh*t, but Henry seemed off, wasn't moving like he was the last 4 weeks where he has been absolutely killing it, looked stiffed, is he hurt?

I know the run blocking wasn't good and the playcalling was sh*t, but Henry seemed off, wasn't moving like he was the last 4 weeks where he has been absolutely killing it, looked stiffed, is he hurt?
Spent time in the medical tent during the game. Also had had days off of practice over the last couple of weeks.

but probably just nicked up like every player this time of year. He'll be fine.

radio said DH22 had to pee why he was in tent - what they said
They said on the TV broadcast he spent 7 or 8 minutes in the tent. That's a long pee. Lol
But with a nickname like BDH, probably takes that long just to get out all the knots.

Last edited by a moderator:
They said on the TV broadcast he spent 7 or 8 minutes in the tent. That's a long pee. Lol
But with a nickname like BDH, probably takes that long just to get out all the knots.
technically Amy said he had to use restroom... I translated that to pee... guess he could have been pinching a loaf... either way what a great beer story

technically Amy said he had to use restroom... I translated that to pee... guess he could have been pinching a loaf... either way what a great beer story
I can see why that didn't make it to print, lol!
I can see the headline now:
Double Deuce Drops a Deuce!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back