Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
please

guy hadn't played in 3 months compared to a guy that played all season

he shouldn't have been used 20 times though, it was clear Foreman was better
I’ve got no beef with Henry getting 20. I do have beef with Foreman only getting 4.
THill didn’t need 24 pass att either.

Sounds like one of them led us to a 1 seed while the other didn't play since Halloween. Obviously I'm not saying we should get rid of henry but it's ridiculous to give up on someone based on one game, especially when they have a proven track record.
For THill, which track record are we referring to. His regular season 19/20 seasons or his 20/21 playoffs and 21 regular season, specifically after Henry went down.

Your bias is showing lolView attachment 19302
What bias? I’ve already argued that it’s early for even Mahomes to be elite.
Elite is something that takes years to establish. The only 2 I’m aware of in the nfl are Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers.
I Believe if Mahomes continues, he would be in that category.

Although for your post, that was one hell of a game by Mahomes. He got 3000 yards, 13 more total TD and threw -8 INT, while running for almost 200 more yards.

So I guess these are comparable all the way around?

What bias? I’ve already argued that it’s early for even Mahomes to be elite.
Elite is something that takes years to establish. The only 2 I’m aware of in the nfl are Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers.
I Believe if Mahomes continues, he would be in that category.

Although for your post, that was one hell of a game by Mahomes. He got 3000 yards, 13 more total TD and threw -8 INT, while running for almost 200 more yards.

So I guess these are comparable all the way around?
mahomes isn't elite lol ok bud ur a clown

Hard to believe we will be able to sustain success with no offenses changes and most likely a lesser roster next year due to the salary cap. It’s gonna hurt watching Landry sign elsewhere.

Sounds like one of them led us to a 1 seed while the other didn't play since Halloween. Obviously I'm not saying we should get rid of henry but it's ridiculous to give up on someone based on one game, especially when they have a proven track record.

And what did the #1 seed get us? Who cares about regular season awards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back