Gunny said:
Magic 8 Ball says -

8.gif
good one...
ouijasmall.jpg

Would Ouija agree?

Great interception by Ced Griffin at Senior Bowl

hickoryholla said:
it seems to me that cutler is the best of the top three. you know he is smart. he went to vandy for god sake. he's got a strong arm with good accurancy and he has the ability to scramble when the pocket breaks down. leinart is solid and i'm sure would fit right into the offense, but he already looks like he is in his 30's, the way he moves around makes me think he's going to have to retire after next season. as for young, i think the only player you can compare him to is vick and i'd rather have wins than highlights. plus he's from texas.
Welcome to the forum.
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q4dIokx90R8"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q4dIokx90R8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

direct link

:sad2:

that INT was the WR's fault for not even attempting to make a play on the ball. from the look of it, catching it was an afterthought

It was a bad throw, clearly behind the receiver, but can you mention a quarterback that never makes a bad throw? And as Puck points out, the receiver showed 0 effort in getting to that ball.

The real problem with Cutler is that there isn't much video of him out there. So we don't have a whole lot to judge upon.

•Strengths: Great arm and good size. … Moves well outside the pocket and throws well on the run. …Tough player who absorbed plenty of punishment in college, but kept getting up.

Vigsted said:
It was a bad throw, clearly behind the receiver, but can you mention a quarterback that never makes a bad throw? And as Puck points out, the receiver showed 0 effort in getting to that ball.

The real problem with Cutler is that there isn't much video of him out there. So we don't have a whole lot to judge upon.
oh c'mon! I hardly even said anything. The thoughts and opinions expressed by CBS announcers don't neccesarilly reflect those of SEC 330 BIPOLAR...
:sad2:<---you guys make alot out of a smilie especially when I was sticking up for the guy the other day...:irked:

It's fun to get people talking...I'm too bored...:ha:

Puck said:
Safety
1. Donte Whitner, Ohio State
2. Jason Allen, Tennessee
3. Daniel Bullocks, Nebraska
4. Anthony Smith, Syracuse
5. Darnell Bing, USC
6. Ko Simpson, South Carolina

ok, proof positive this guy is off-kilter
My point exactly. Crazy guy that somehow got the title of expert. Makes me wonder how I can get a job as a staff writer for NFL.com:brow:

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
oh c'mon! I hardly even said anything. The thoughts and opinions expressed by CBS announcers don't neccesarilly reflect those of SEC 330 BIPOLAR...
:sad2:<---you guys make alot out of a smilie especially when I was sticking up for the guy the other day...:irked:

It's fun to get people talking...I'm too bored...:ha:

Actually, BP, that wasn't directed at you at all.. but hey, if the shoe fits :))

Just because I'm laughing dosn't mean I'm not bored. :ha:

I think Cutler is OK. He's not my first choice but he is a fine qb. I think Leinart will be gone and it will be a choice between Young and Cutler. I think we will end up taking Young. The only thing that is jamming that up is Steve's 25 million cap #... something absolutely positively must be done about that. We must retain Steve McNair. I feel that Steve is willing to cut off his nose to spite his face... In either case, Jay Cutler would make a great Titan... but it's very likely IMO, that the Titans will pass on him.

regardless of whoever is the best QB in the draft (which possibly won't be any of the Top 3), I would rather have Cutler and his Cannon and Escapability then Leinart

but I still would rather take the risk on Young

Remember...

History tells us that one of these three guys is going to be an absolute bust. That's history! It also tells us that one guy will be a great pick and one no better than a servicable backup.

We can't just say that all these guys are equal somehow and as long as we get one it doesn't matter. Reese needs to make up his mind who he really likes the most and go for that guy even if it means trading up one spot.

Seems to me that young is the way to go. He has the most star potential, is an awesome runner and apparently was at least as good as lienart in his workouts. Certainly as accurate and i'm sure his arm is just as strong. He is 5 inches and 15 lbs larger than vick which says a lot.

Note that i'm over my tirade over young not wanted to run and i also have to face the reality that we will not be taking mario williams. It will be one of these three guys. Young is our best bet.

Of course omar jacobs might be there in rd 3 if we can trade to get a pick and if lendale is there in rd 2 the mario move looks good but realistically it's not likely to happen so why waste energy on it.

WHAT?!?!?!? How the ____ can this dude have Cutler above ML and VY....this absolutely makes me sick. Who is this guy who came up with this list anyway? I've never heard of him...

Here it comes....:barf::barf::barf::barf:

Because he thinks Cutler is the best. I have no problem with someone wanting Young or Leinart over Cutler. There are a few that really do think Cutler is the best choice and I respect their opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back