Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
:ha: Absolutely no offense taken. I expected to catch some flack for having a screen name like i do. No Problem...uh hey, titanjay, mind yo own business:winker:

ddC, I think your screen name is hilarious!!!
I almost spit Dr. Pepper all over my computer screen the first time I saw it...
:spit: ...and I don't even have anything against Jay Cutler. You've even got the avatar to match... so Randy and Paula like it... Who cares what Simon thinks!!!:))
americanidol_cast2.jpg

for the record... I hate American Idol.:ha:

Thanks. It's really just a joke. I don't actually have anything against Cutler, I just don't think he should be rated as highly as he is. All in fun. I guess I'll have to change if we do end up drafting him... maybe whycutler? or something like that:brow:

Fragile Freddy?
Where does the injury stuff about Lienart and injuries come from? From what I understand, he had two minor surgeries in the offseason, and didn't miss any games from them. That's not really a big deal, tons of players do that in the NFL.

GoTitans3801 said:
Fragile Freddy?
Where does the injury stuff about Lienart and injuries come from? From what I understand, he had two minor surgeries in the offseason, and didn't miss any games from them. That's not really a big deal, tons of players do that in the NFL.
I don't know.
Where does this career backup stuff come from?
I'm just asking for the sermon.

I want us to pick.....................the one who becomes an all-pro :suspect:
I really don't know which one I like better. I've been on all of the band wagons (though I was on Leinart's considerably less than the other two) so I really can't decide. Now I'm leaning back towards Cutler. If you remember, Cutler is the only one the three who had a "great" workout. Both Leinart and Young's workouts were "so,so".

The only thing I'm sure of is that I'll support whoever we get.

Let me remind you all that the flavor of the month is always pulled off the shelf some 30 days later....Ryan Leaf for example. Seems like every year some qb stormes up the draft board for some team to take. Here he is this year our own Jay Cutler. My prediction (I hope I am wrong) Jay is nothing more than Maui Brownie Maddness.

Greenlawler said:
Let me remind you all that the flavor of the month is always pulled off the shelf some 30 days later....Ryan Leaf for example. Seems like every year some qb stormes up the draft board for some team to take. Here he is this year our own Jay Cutler. My prediction (I hope I am wrong) Jay is nothing more than Maui Brownie Maddness.
I couldn't have said it better.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back