Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m an old coot who believed you let young rookie QBs sit a season or two and learn. But Levis is 24 which makes him two years older than Young and Stroud. He’s just three months younger than Lawrence.

The Titans have to see if he’s the future and can’t afford to wait anymore.
I’m a firm believer of the year sitting as well, but I agree since his age is already over most rookies, he can get in there.

Just a shame that our offense is so devoid of talent. Homeboy gonna be fighting for his life out there.
If he’s the gunslinger type that is kind of expected, hopefully he’s quick with the throws.

I would expect to see some INTs though. Maybe we can see the early stages of a Favre or even KFC.

Just a shame that our offense is so devoid of talent. Homeboy gonna be fighting for his life out there.
Iron sharpens iron. Yes it will be hard and he'll have to learn on the fly and make mistakes, but if he can overcome the challenges and improve when we being to fix this roster on the offensive side of the ball it will be easier. This is a different generation though and some young people can't seem to overcome adversity nowadays. I can't count how many times I just got thrown into a job in the past with no training etc just learning as you go fucking up and hearing about it, but eventually you get your feet under you as you learn from said mistakes. That's the best we can hope for.

Wasn’t great but Tammy was largely ineffective and not getting the offense going all half either. Be great if we can trade Tammy and get some value now. Hope injury isn’t too bad.
Vrable seemed to not like the idea Tanny tried to play when he couldn’t plant his foot. Qb,s are an arrogant bunch I have seen it many times. They think the team has a better chance with them playing hurt than their replacement playing healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back