Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ne needs to go whether he plays #17 or not.

That's kinda growing on me too, even as an OSU fan....

Defensive minded coach, and we're always 20th and back in defense when you overwhelm the run defense with the pass defense (your defense is not good if you stop the run and can't at least bridge the gap against the pass..) being last...... every... single year.......

If other teams had workhorse running backs as opposed to a room of passing-league scat backs -- I feel our run defense would suck too.

Titans have been mediocre at best the past 12 months. The news that Levis is starting is the most exciting thing for the team and its fans in recent memory. Could he be the next elite QB in this league or a bust? At least we will start finding out.

No logic in going back to Tannehill now. I will always be grateful to him for helping turn our franchise around but it's time to move on now and see what we have with Levis to know if we are in for another roll of the dice at QB in the 2024 draft.

Titans have been mediocre at best the past 12 months. The news that Levis is starting is the most exciting thing for the team and its fans in recent memory. Could he be the next elite QB in this league or a bust? At least we will start finding out.

No logic in going back to Tannehill now. I will always be grateful to him for helping turn our franchise around but it's time to move on now and see what we have with Levis to know if we are in for another roll of the dice at QB in the 2024 draft.
How quick the excitement that was is forgotten.

just a couple months ago, the entire fan base was clamoring with excitement to sign Hopkins. They did, and he’s performed.

T17 still gonna cash another $15m plus checks in 23 from Titans... zero tears shed for him

can't believe how many people were in here simping for tanne the last few months

our rookie that everyone already put a fork in just threw for more TDs than tanne had all damn season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back