Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
that kroger bagger that was complaining about byard being traded has just a bright nfl future as willis
When you first started this Willis jokes my reaction was lol good one that was last year.

When you continue I was OK that's a bit weird but whatever it will stop eventually.

Now I think is just sad just let it go dude move on to something else bring something else to the table or atleast move on to another player.

Every 10 post you do 8 of them are about Malik Willis.

WE GET IT BRO.

Better than Willis? Oh man, it’s a pretty big list but I’ll give it a go.

Carson Wentz
Colt McCoy
Nick Foles
Chase Daniel
Will Greir
Trevor Seimian
Trace McSorely
John Wolford
Matt Barkley
Ben DiNucci

not saying any of these guys are good, but Willis doesn’t deserve to be in the NFL
Been proven obviously. Don’t understand the typing at this point

Are you actually still to this day defending the Squirrel? I mean i love your optimism, but dude, c’mon!

Not a bit. I’ve been on the Levis train for a long time.

I’m just saying some of those guys might be worse. As much as you find that hard to believe.

When you first started this Willis jokes my reaction was lol good one that was last year.

When you continue I was OK that's a bit weird but whatever it will stop eventually.

Now I think is just sad just let it go dude move on to something else bring something else to the table or atleast move on to another player.

WE GET IT BRO.

I credit willis about as much as I can

I point out he clearly has worked out and lost weight and sadly enough he is better in 23 than 22. Which is my point.

willis floor is not nfl level and his ceiling, IMO, is what we are seeing

WE GET IT BRO.

Exactly.

I credit willis about as much as I can

I point out he clearly has worked out and lost weight and sadly enough he is better in 23 than 22. Which is my point.

willis floor is not nfl level and his ceiling, IMO, is what we are seeing
You have some weird obsession with Willis which is kind of creepy if you ask me.

Your jokes are great...I wish you would swicht it up go after Dillard make jokes about him he deserves to be made fun.

Going after one guy for so long is just so boring enough is enough.

I have the same issue by the way with Tannehill but I try my best to not do it every single post I do.

How many sacks and idiot plays plus fumbles do we need to see from Squirrel? Tammy still imo best option- good to see an excellent game from Mayo. I am on board riding the young arm. Send Squirrel to the back yard obstacle course and keep Tammy behind. I ain’t enamored yet.

I would be ok with moving T17 cause Titans could always sign one of those street FAs to bu levis if they had the stones to move on from willis

How many sacks and idiot plays plus fumbles do we need to see from Squirrel? Tammy still imo best option- good to see an excellent game from Mayo. I am on board riding the young arm. Send Squirrel to the back yard obstacle course and keep Tammy behind. I ain’t enamored yet.

THill still best option ?

Vrabel… that you ?

Levis was lacking confidence. Atlanta gave it to him. That's the number one thing. Now he has to battle that same demon VY and Mariota were up against, early success, and how to keep slinging when things go south and people try to dial you down.

You can't let the coaching and media get in your head when they say to stop being a gunslinger. Keep throwing. Don't think. Interceptions are part of the game. Josh Allen let it nip him a bit this year and needs his mojo back now too.

Levis brought a college mindset. Keep it and Sling it.

Even though it was just one game, with a debut like that and the fact Levis was drafted to be the future anyway, there is absolutely no way Tannehill didn't play his last game as a Titan already. Tannehill's fate with the Titans has been sealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back