Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unloading Tanny only nets us a roster spot. Probably best to keep him as a backup. Willis is an emergency appendix at this point. Wish him well and another opportunity elsewhere.

When you first started this Willis jokes my reaction was lol good one that was last year.

When you continue I was OK that's a bit weird but whatever it will stop eventually.

Now I think is just sad just let it go dude move on to something else bring something else to the table or atleast move on to another player.

Every 10 post you do 8 of them are about Malik Willis.

WE GET IT BRO.
you must be new here. GoT is a spambot. tourettes of the fingers

no one is trading for tannehill. the guy stinks. 2 touchdowns in 6 weeks.

not even the muppet brothers here can defend him anymore

"best chance to win" my ass

Bye INTannehill.
This made me think of a new slogan:
INTannehill we (don’t) trust.

I don’t see him getting dealt away before the trade deadline. He might be a major cap hit to us, and decidedly the backup the rest of the season, but there’s not enough trade value in him to eat his cap number and find another capable backup on the street.

I would be surprised if anyone is willing to take on Tannehill's contract at this point. With the way he has been playing and injured, it is a tough ask for any team. The most impressive thing for me was the way Levis avoided sacks. That has been my biggest concern if he is worth keeping, putting him behind our o-line is a recipe for disaster.

At this point WHY would a team hold on to a QB that has shown to be ineffective, hurt and leaving after the season anyway. We don't need him on this team by any means. If Levis can pull off a miracle and become a viable QB that gets us to the post season then awesome, but if not (or if Levis gets injured which could happen) then put in Malik and tank.

We got jack from Tannehill when it mattered over the years and have no business keeping him if a trade opportunity arose.

One game. Remember Mary did the same thing.

Very true. But this looked different. Hitting the deep passes forced the defense to back off a bit and opened the middle, screens, and rushing game. Completely different offense when you actually punish teams for loading the box.

It bothers me how many people in the media are entertaining the idea that Tannehill will start again when he's healthy.

I've managed to stay off of the "fire Vrabel" wagon so far. But if Tannehill starts again this year over a healthy Levis, fire Vrabel into the sun. That would be such malpractice as far as managing this rebuild.

It bothers me how many people in the media are entertaining the idea that Tannehill will start again when he's healthy.

I've managed to stay off of the "fire Vrabel" wagon so far. But if Tannehill starts again this year over a healthy Levis, fire Vrabel into the sun. That would be such malpractice as far as managing this rebuild.
Don't be shocked if it happens dude is an idiot. He's so arrogant he will put Tanny back in because people want Levis to take over, out of spite towards the fans and media.

Don't be shocked if it happens dude is an idiot. He's so arrogant he will put Tanny back in because people want Levis to take over, out of spite towards the fans and media.
So I have to admit that it could make sense in the realm of how much he is paid. Tanne is making what? $29M this season vs a guy making $1.5M? I'd say there is some pressure there to play the more expensive guy just to try get what you paid for out of him. Also a reason why I could see the Titans really pushing to trade his contract to a very QB needy team like the Vikes. I have no idea what their cap situation is right now though.

Obviously from a fan perspective I don't care how much Tanne is making just sitting on the bench. I care about who is the best and winning.

Again… you are over the top with your assessment. Vrabel isn’t going to play Tannehill just to spite fans and media. That’s ludicrous. He would do it because a lot of NFL HCs love veterans.

In fairness to all the media, they’re almost exclusively full of retards and bad “reporting” or journalism if you want to call it that.

Under almost 100% of circumstances, the media covering anything sports should not be followed or relied upon for any kind of accuracy.

I would argue the more you hear dummies saying THill will go back in, the more I know that’s not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back