Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then that's a problem the NFL needs to solve if they want to continue games out in London.

That was complete utter **** to have Tanny standing on his ankle that long waiting on a cart.
Agreed we need some US quality cart management in place...

None.gif

Let me end this thread.

Tannehill time is done. Whether by injury, or below average QB play.

I trust this thread will be locked and sent to the archives now.

Malik might have less awareness than a squirrel, those guys pretty good overall at dodging cars. Malik by himself can make sure the over will hit on sacks in a game on 2 drives

Time to see what Levis can do while RT is out. However, if the protection is as bad for him we might not see much. Better to take this opportunity to see what we have. If he balls out, then we got a future QB. If not, our record will reflect it and we'll have a better pick next spring. I hate to put it that way, but it is what it is.

Tannehill high ankle sprain likely puts him out at least a few games. Same ankle he injured last season too so could be worse.

Surely everyone has seen enough of Willis to know he's not NFL material. Throwing Levis to the wolves behind this OLine probably wouldn't net good results but why not at this point.

I’m an old coot who believed you let young rookie QBs sit a season or two and learn. But Levis is 24 which makes him two years older than Young and Stroud. He’s just three months younger than Lawrence.

The Titans have to see if he’s the future and can’t afford to wait anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back