Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time for Tanny to ride the pine. The guy is completely washed, see what we got with Willis and Levis. Two touchdowns and 6 picks at this point in the season is beyond abysmal.

think Levis suddenly healthy????

LOL

I thought he was recovered, but was inactive as the #3 QB? I haven't kept close tabs on his status. What I do know is that Tanny is completely washed. Willis has outproduced him on two drives. He's taking a lot of sacks, but the offense somehow is still managing to move down the field.

Tanny is not the tanny from those first 2 years here. He's toast, he's been toast for a long time. We know what we have in Willis. He's god awful and its mostly because of how situationally stupid he is, its hilarious.

I thought he was recovered, but was inactive as the #3 QB? I haven't kept close tabs on his status. What I do know is that Tanny is completely washed. Willis has outproduced him on two drives. He's taking a lot of sacks, but the offense somehow is still managing to move down the field.
I remember the first NFL game I watched too... Zonka was on the Giants

Do not spend anymore time in Willis. We need to see what we have in Levis and need more than a game or 2. They should get a pretty good understanding what Levis can do with 11 games still left.

If he bums, then as much as I hate to say it, you draft a new QB in Maye or hopefully Williams (if we're that bad).

yep... only reason to retain willis is... welll ... CAP hit already guranteed for year... so guess sunk cost is assured the only reason to keep willis on roster.

You hope it was just 1 game. He even played well the next week.
The injuries are piling up and the OL is killing him. Not only do I think THill likely done because of health, I think he’s pretty much calling it behind this line, he’s done.

willis clearly sucks, Dobbs isn’t available anymore, not sure what the status is for Levis. If Levis isn’t ready (or at least kind of) then Henry should take the helm.

Tanny has been awful but sadly he's still the best we got. Willis is clearly not even close to being NFL ready, he's looked exactly the same as he did last season, him having an NFL arm isn't the concern, he simply can't make a read. You stick with Tanny until we're eliminated from playoff contention and then you start giving Levis some burn. Move on from Willis already as a quarterback. No doubt Willis is extremely athletically gifted, so his only value would be having designed run packages with him and DH22 to throw defenses off (it was working well against KC last season).

Problem with Tanny is the game has moved too fast for him, while he can run in the open field, he's a stiff in the pocket. In today's game, unless you're a generational QB like Peyton or Brady, every QB needs to have some mobility in the pocket. Like how in today's basketball, even the big man can't be a stiff anymore and has to be able move well in the perimeter and shoot 3's.

Too bad Tanny got injured.. He would've been a prime trade steak for the Falcons, as Ridder just isn't IT for them as Art and Tanny had a great connection.

I think T17s injury will be malleable ... it will be whatever coaches need it to be

Agree. Just felt it was strange he was led to the lockeroom, I mean cart (after standing on his ankle for 5 mins waiting for someone to pick him up like a damn UBER) after that awful INT.

Probably not a serious injury. A blah injury + awful INT will lead to a fake injury and benching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back