Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you talking to me... I agree... T17 final season as Titan unless he takes crazy haircut

as for 'replacement'... squirrel aint it but will probably be given to rock to prove once and for all he is worthless... levis might or might not be the guy but as a 2 he is cuttable just like squirrel. Hell might have seen Titan future QB sunday in moustacheboi... who knows

Something like this?

View attachment 21145

if you talking to me... I agree... T17 final season as Titan unless he takes crazy haircut

as for 'replacement'... squirrel aint it but will probably be given to rock to prove once and for all he is worthless... levis might or might not be the guy but as a 2 he is cuttable just like squirrel. Hell might have seen Titan future QB sunday in moustacheboi... who knows
Fans need to be patient. If the titans are as bad as some think, it’s only a matter of time til one or both are given an opportunity.

if the titans are better than some give credit for, THill may be riding off into the playoffs before departure.

No I was talking to Vondy.

I see why people would say Levis or Malik, but Malik isnt it, period. Levis, I seriously doubt is it, but that remains to be seen. Putting Levis in is the worst possible option in my opinion. With this line, he will get sacked repeatedly, throw way too many INTs, and most likely get hurt (since he is injury prone already). You would be setting him up to fail and possibly break him.

We are paying Tannehill around 40mil with his restructure. If anyone is going to get hurt, have their career impacted, let it be Tannehill. He can earn his 40mil by taking 20 or so sacks and next season we have no choice but start rebuilding.

Obviously it will be Willis or Levis that replaces Tannehill... otherwise this staff looks bad for going "QB of the future" in back to back drafts
They are going to look bad for trying to make one of those QB of the future. I expect us to draft, trade, or sign a FA qb, after this season. If we are going with one of the 2 we have now, we are going to be awful next season.

moustacheboi has played well vs Titans... I have zero idea of his contract status but if FA would not surprise me if he was signed
He's a FA after this season, if he's offered a starter position I could see it but I don't see him leaving Indy to be a backup elsewhere

When Tannehill took over for Mariota, there were plenty of rumors coming out of practices that Tannehill was the better qb.... there is none of that now. No one is saying Malik or Levis looks better than Tannehill in any way shape or form. So if they want to change because they want to win, they are morons. If they want to change because they want to tank, well, I still think they are morons. We can tank with Tannehill.

When Tannehill took over for Mariota, there were plenty of rumors coming out of practices that Tannehill was the better qb.... there is none of that now. No one is saying Malik or Levis looks better than Tannehill in any way shape or form. So if they want to change because they want to win, they are morons. If they want to change because they want to tank, well, I still think they are morons. We can tank with Tannehill.
Not that I disagree, but THill clearly had a much different body of work to view before taking over for Mariota.

53% of fans don't realize the OL is the problem instead of QB*

OL, Wide Receiver investments not named Hopkins not panning out, cornerbacks with a name who rhymes with hilton.....

In fact, I personally believe fulton is more responsible for the teams woes than anything... teams do not need to run the ball on us, because they can throw up and down the field on us, or they at least drive enough to make our offensive series exponentially harder only having one receiver.

OL, Wide Receiver investments not named Hopkins not panning out, cornerbacks with a name who rhymes with hilton.....

In fact, I personally believe fulton is more responsible for the teams woes than anything... teams do not need to run the ball on us, because they can throw up and down the field on us, or they at least drive enough to make our offensive series exponentially harder only having one receiver.
I’m only gonna question the rhyme.
Fulton and Hilton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back